Chapter 2

Its only been 3 days into school, and yet I'm already being bullied by this one boy named Saffron, he has a tall and muscly completion which made him intimidating to most, but I could not give any fucks about a boy who just has a lollipop in his mouth all the time, lately Saffron has been trying to talk to me but I have no point in chit chat.
Class was about to begin and it was the worst class, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 and of course I had to be paired with the tallest boy in the school 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧, we have a 20 cm difference, and although when I say he isn't intimidating when hes trying to stab you with a wooden knife it is.
My only way to actually finish this class and get a good grade was to flip this giant! "Hey, you're the perfect height to suck my dick," Saffron groaned. Man this guy had some balls to say something so bold but hell I just channelled that anger to flip this 6.5ft beast. Saffron groaned when he hit the ground, "damn kid you're strong for a small thing." "Well that's not the only thing that's small," I replied.
Saffron just blushed on the ground as I took the wooden sword from his hands.
"Alright Safi I guess its your turn huh," I told Saffron while lending a hand out to him, "I can pick myself up." Saffron replied as he slapped my hand. "Alright lets get this down with Sweetie!" Saffron said with a smirk on his face. 

Saffron leaped at me getting ready to pin me to the ground but I swiped over to his left side and he fell on the ground with a loud thud. "Not so Sweet now huh?" you giggled to Saffron with a smirk. I started hearing laughing after a couple of seconds and noticed the class laughing and Saffron was only looking at me with embarrassment and anger. "Hey what are you laughing at?" I said leaning back a little with piercing eyes. The class went silent and giggled in fear and left to go back to there training.
"Haha sorry Saffron," I said with a sorry town. "fuck off, you won fair and square and that's that." Saffron grumbled. "Hey come on lets try this one more time alright?" I reassured. "You're just gonna humiliate me again, I'm supposed to be this big intimidation guy," Saffron said with a angry look. "alright lets-" you where cut off by your teacher Mrs.Yimit, "good job today class, Saffron could you stay back? I think you need... Extra training." The class giggled but you leaned in forward this time looking at the popular girl who laughed first, she started to cough into her fist and looked away.

"Hey, Luci! I heard you flipped and dogged Saffron's attacks and shit. Is it true?" Michael asked. "Does it really matter if its true or not?" I asked Michael. "Uhm yes!" Kuro added to Michael. "Well I did but I don't think its to much of a problem it was just training," I told my friends just then everyone (just my friends and I) on the table heard something slam on the table. "Mind if I join you?" Saffron asked. "sur-" I looked around and noticed that Kuro and Michael had there weapons out that being Kuro with a Bow and arrow and Michael with a axe, they both kept there weapons on their back. "Hey now guys calm down," I told your friends. "Yeah you're right you can defeat this guy easy!" Michael said with a bitter smirk. "I just didn't have my coffee today alright by tomorrow I'll be weak again," I said while taking a bite of my apple. 
"So~" Saffron hummed. "What did you guys get from your parents?" Saffron added 

Before you Get to the right Age (3 months) to be given to the Gods your parents get to give you one thing and one note  for you to keep but if you lose it you can't get it back.
"o-oh I got a Kimono," Kuro said underneath her breath. "Well thats nice," Saffron said in replay.
"I got an axe which is my weapon of course," Michael said proud. "I got a hairclip," I said with hesitation. "well ain't that nice, I got my dads toy it was 'Mron' ion," Saffron said while taking a bite from his tray. 
Saffron leans near me and whispers in my ear, "I need your help for a so so mission come to my dorm." Saffron leaves the table and doesn't finish his food makes sense since the food looked like actual shit.

It was after school and my heart started pounding I'd never been in a demons dorm, I turned the handle and opened the door slightly and saw Saffron his boxers and only his boxers, I felt warm all over and tried closing the door but Saffron pulled me into the dorm instead, his roommate aka Lucicana, I had a look at him up and down and saw how muscly he really was but after a couple of seconds I covered my face flustered noticing I was checking him out. 
"Haha sorry ill put on some actual clothes," Saffron laughed. "So what did you need help with?" I mumbled under my breath. "oh yeah that? I didn't really mean that I just wanted to hang" Saffron giggled. "PARD-" I was about to yell before he covered my mouth. "shhhh, I don't want people to know you're in my dorm rules?" Saffron whispered and uncovered my mouth, "mhhm" I replied I looked at Saffron up and down one more time and observed his clothes, he was wearing a baggy t-shirt, sweat pants and air forces, "hey if you're gonna say I dress bad I already know, never really had a eye for clothes," Saffron said. 
I've always had an eye for clothes myself so I dug into his wardrobe without a word or warning, I pulled out a beige Duffle coat, a black polo t-shirt and grey jeans. I handed Saffron the clothes, "try these on they'll suite you really well," I said with a smile. "You want me to... Change in front of you?" Saffron said worried.
"I just saw you in your boxers but if you fell uncomfortable I'll look away," I replied. "look if you want you can watch," Saffron said flirtingly. I blushed and looked away.
"done" Saffron said. I looked him up and down a couple times but I could speak aboout the way he looked Saffron spoke, "are you done looking or do you just wanna see my boner?" I blushed and looked away, "you look nice..." "Why did I dress up again, and if I'm dressed up why aren't you?" Saffron questioned. "I-I don't know why wait for me out of the school I'll be with you."
I went to my dorm without anyone noticing and got changed.

"hello darling."