Introduction

Copyright © 2022 by Raazia Tabassum

All rights reserved.

No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations in a book review/teasers.

If any of you find my story being copied or reproduced, then please report and inform me.

Contact Information:

Email: thetellaraaz@gmail.com

Twitter: @raazia_18

~

This story contains five main characters namely:

1. Sinan Ebeid

2. Armelle Rosenheim

3. Jourdaine Yang

4. Niles Ellison

5. Noel Ellison

~

When five young people who cannot stand each other are summoned together to fulfill the greatest purpose in the momentous event of their life, they must learn to get along to form a fellowship despite having grown up together.

For the sake of their families' happiness, they were ready to bend over backwards. Because parental approval can make the most of us do strange things.

Now that they are obligated to live in a house, they often found themselves in harmful predicaments. Something always seemed to happen to bring them hand in hand. In the midst of it all, an innocent friendship and love blooms. However, the blissfulness is short-lived.

Their loyalty and camaraderie are questioned when a tragedy befalls. Blood is spilled. Darkest secrets are revealed. And they are forced to get their hands dirty.

Soon enough, virtues and morals are tested, friendship will be overlooked as they are pitted against each other by the weight of protecting their loved ones.

How far will they go to protect and grasp what isn't theirs?

Was all the trouble for power and wealth be worth it? Will the hunger for wealth ever be enough?

As the saying goes, 'Where there is wealth, there is crime.'

Welcome to ''The World of Greed."