Chapter Eleven

THE CONTRACT

For an hour I have poured over numerous websites in search of a BDSM template that is easily editable and contains a wide range of things I can push my boundaries with. I grin when I find one that is exactly just that.

SELECT YOUR HARD AND SOFT LIMITS

Abrasion

Age play

Anal sex

Hard beating

Soft beating

Biting

Choking

Maid play

Leather restraints

Rope bondage

Does the slave consent to being fisted?

Does the slave consent to being gagged?

Does the slave consent to flogging and whipping?

Does the slave consent to forced masturbation?

Does the slave consent to sensory deprivation?

It goes on and on.

The contract explores so many areas and after hours of editing, going back and forth on my decision, I am still unsure of all my choices. I let a couple of days pass by, avoiding the left wing, not that there is much to avoid, she isn't waiting on me. She hasn't missed me as much as I have missed her. She's probably half drunk, thinking about Kiet Suwan.

It's Thursday and Lucifer invited me to lunch. We haven't seen much of each other in a while, I have missed his company. Lunch at his parent's boat club was delicious and shortly afterwards, he dragged me to the market. Every now and then Lucifer loves to buy locally handmade jewelry, one can say it's a hobby. We move from shop to shop, picking out different items and finally take a break for shaved ice.

"Plerng will have our heads when she finds out we didn't bring her along."

"Yeah." I giggle, slurping my ice cream. "She told me about your new endeavors."

"Endeavors? Is that what we are calling it?"

"I don't know, Luce, you tell me. What happened to living the free life, traveling the world. Running the foundation will tie you down."

"I still want to do those, Wine. Just... I think in a way, I went along with a lot of things because of Plerng. You know I care a lot about what she thinks."

"Hmm."

"I just want to take more responsibility, Wine, that's all. Phi Dara... He makes my world bigger, he makes me want to reach for things."

"It's still weird to hear you call him by his name instead of Po," I say, and we chuckle.

"Do you think Plerng is concerned about me taking over one of the companies?"

"We didn't talk in depth about it, she only mentioned it in passing. Does she have any reason to be? She doesn't want it anyways."

"Yes, but it's still hers to inherit."

"Just ask her, Plerng is an open book. I think it's probably weirder for you than her."

He looks away and I go back to slurping my shaved ice, the warm breeze and the gentle chatter from the market lingers.

It came as a surprise to me when Plerng told me Lucifer's intention to take up some of her father's companies. Not once has he in the past expressed any interest in working. But more importantly, his parents have urged him for years to begin working in their company so one day he could take charge of their agricultural conglomerate. Plerng's father is a fashion and textile tycoon, this of course is more appealing to Lucifer, but certainly it will rub his family the wrong way. They've expressed their distaste in his decision to date Plerng's father and so publicly at that.