Prologue: Where the Fuck am I?!

New book... Cause I couldn't get this shit out of my head... Anyway hope you guys will like this one, well with out further ado, let us see the story: Sword Saint Reborn!

[?????'s POV]

I, the Sword Saint died...

GOD DAMNIT!!

I the powerful Sword Saint died from what?!

An ambush!

Anyway, you should be wondering who I am... Well I'm Y/n, the Sword Saint of the Qi Continent...
Well, since I don't have anyone to talk to except you people I'll tell you how I died.

I died from an ambush from the Spirit Saint... Fuck you, Spirit Saint!

Oh yeah, you don't know who the Spirit Saint is, just think of him as some old despicable bastard, you honestly don't need to know much about him other than his the Rank 5 in the Heavenly Rankings.

The Heavenly Rankings are rankings of the most powerful people in the whole Qi Continent, and I'm Rank 2nd, only next to the Sword Saintess.

And no... We're not in a relationship, just because one is has the same title as I, is somehow related to me...

No! I'm not disappointed that she's not my woman!

Fuck you!

...

Anyway, like I said I'm Y/n, I died and now I'm just in the middle of an empty void.

After a few hours I was still in this empty void... Wait... I see light...

After the light engulfed me, I woke up to see an unfamiliar ceiling. I sat up and started to observe my surroundings, after looking around I was in a bedroom that I wasn't familiar with.

 I sat up and started to observe my surroundings, after looking around I was in a bedroom that I wasn't familiar with

I sat with my legs crossed and started to think about my situation.

I died and suddenly woke up to an unfamiliar bedroom...

The only logical explanation on what happened to me is reincarnation, but how...?

Either way, since the heavens gave me another chance, I will make sure to rise to the top once more!

Now, first things first... I need to use the bathroom.

I stood up and started heading to the bathroom to take a piss. After that, as I was walking out of the bathroom, I took a look at the mirror and saw my appearance.

 After that, as I was walking out of the bathroom, I took a look at the mirror and saw my appearance