Rewrite!?!?

As the title had stated. I have some plans for rewriting one of my books... Again. Specifically Sword Saint Reborn, why I hear some of you asking. It's because looking back at it, I wanted to give it a better start that it deserves because honestly speaking, I did a horrible job in making it back then. Not only did I rush some of the parts, I also left out very few and when I mean few, a lot of plot holes like the Main Character's death, how he died and many more.

Anyway why I didn't put this in the actual book is because I wanted to give you all two choices.

Your first choice is, I will not rewrite the book, instead I will continue with the current chapter. This would mean that there would still be a lot of plot holes in the first part and nothing will change from the love interest I had planned to the relationship between the Main Character and the other characters.

The second choice is, I will rewrite the whole book, change a lot of the plot of the book, from how the Main Character gets to the DxD Verse, the main love interest/interests and his relationship to the characters. I won't change his personality, cause I honestly like his current personality.

Anyway that's all I have to say, I'll give you all an unspecified amount of time to vote on what you guys want, I'll probably give you all an update if the rewrite will be done or not.

Well that's all, GilHaku, out. Peace!