#4

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- A not so fun trip -

- A trip?? Or a journey?? The trio on their way to find the truth about the time complication. How's the trip?? -

"We're here!! Canada!!"

Taehyung starts running off, leaving the two behind. Jungkook's eyes widens and he immediately yells.

"Yah!! Who's gonna carry my things?!!"

Taehyung stops and quickly grabs Jungkook's bags, apologizing in the process. Jimin eyes Jungkook up and down with disgusted face.

"Now let's go. Follow my lead!"

"Yes your highness!"

They both start walking and Jimin stood still, folding his arms at them. Jungkook stops his tracks and turns to Jimin.

"Why aren't you moving?? I allow you to move now." Jungkook said and Jimin scoffs. Jimin didn't move. He rolls his eyes at him, making Jungkook confused.

"Is there a problem??"

"Do you guys even know where we are going??" He stated and Jungkook's shoulders stiffen for a second.

"O-of course I do!!" He cleared his throat. "I've been out of my country before! I've come to Cadana!"

"It's Canada, your highness..." Taehyung whispered and Jimin laughs, shaking his head. He walks past by Jungkook.

"Just follow me. We'll go find a hotel first."

"A hotel??"

Taehyung starts explaining to Jungkook the meaning. They reach a hotel and head to their rooms. Jungkook was amazed by the interior.

"Such luxuries! The air in here is cold and soothing. This place is much higher than that peasant's castle!!"

(Y/N : achoo!!)

"And the floor... It's not hard, it's soft!!"

Jungkook flops himself on the floor and waves his arms up and down like playing in the snow. The two watch him until Jungkook snaps into reality. He quickly stands up, dusting himself.

"Forget what you saw. I decided, I want this castle instead!! I will purchase this place!!"

• • •

"WHAT?!!" Both of them shouts in disbelief.

-

-

-

-

"You must tell me, why do I have to cover my face so much??"

Taehyung fixes the bucket hat on Jungkook's head and explains.

"Because if anyone recognizes you it can spread rumors. It can cause harm if they try to catch you."

"Brilliant! I know I can count on you!!" He praises Taehyung, patting his back.

"Yeah yeah but... Why do we also have to be in disguise??" Jimin ends the fiddly moment and looks down at himself, also all covered up.

"To make his highness not lonely." Taehyung said.

"But we do stand out very much."

They look around and saw many eyes on them. Quickly they sprint away from the place and enter an empty alley.