#13

~ PRINCE FROM THE PAST ~
×
- Back to normal -

"Ju-jungkook?!"

Jungkook hears the sweet honey voice and quickly looks up with wide eyes. He smiles widely and immediately engulfs her in his strong muscles, crushing her tiny body.

"Y-yah Ju-jungkook! What're you-"

He pulls away the next thing y/n knew, she felt something soft on her lips. Her eyes enlarged like a balloon and her brains shuts down. Her face exploded to red and steams coming out of her head.

He's kissing her.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

She reacted loudly and pushes him away. In impulsive, she punches him on the stomach hardly.

"OUKK!!!"

He holds his stomach and collapses on the ground, trembling in pain. Y/n covers her mouth, realizing what she did.

"O-oh my god! M-my bad... But y-you just suddenly..."

She shakes her head and slaps herself.

"What in the world are you doing here?!!"

Jungkook stands up, still holding his throbbing stomach, he didn't expect her to be so strong. He looks up at her and suddenly smiles, which she returns with a confused, crashed eyebrows.

"Y/n..." he calls her name. "I'm back..."

"You- you're back?!" She blinks and her eyes shakes left and right in panic. "What do you mean 'I'm back'?! What on earth Jungkook?? How did you even-"

"Aish my back..." Someone comes out of the bushes. "Look at all of these twigs..."

Y/n turns to the person, hearing the familiarity in the voice. Her eyes widens again.

"Hoseok?!!"

"Hello Miss y/n!" He waves with his sunshine smile. Putting all the pieces together, y/n now understands that Jungkook must have used Hoseok to come here.

"Wait... You idiot!" She turns back to Jungkook and smacks his head with her fist harshly.

"Haven't you learned what happened at your timeline?! Dinosaurs, vending machines, cars?! Does that not ringing anything in your brain?!"

She panicks, what if another chaos happens and this time, in her timeline. This can caught many people's attention especially with cameras and social medias.

"Don't worry." He causally said, forcing the air out of her lungs.

"Don't- what do you mean DON'T WORRY?!"

"It won't affect your timeline." Hoseok interjects.

"huh??"

"As you can see, a small change from the past can create a big impact to the future. But there's no telling that the same thing will happen if we do to the future."

"Are you freaking serious?!!"

It sounds really stupid, very stupid.

"But the- you can't just- the future-"

But who is y/n to judge? For someone who has no knowledge about history and anything, she just gives up.

"Uuuh... okay... Whatever your hypothesis is, I'll just let the burden hanging on your shoulders."

Hoseok holds his chest, dramatically hurt. Y/n turns to Jungkook who has his doe eyes on her the whole time.

"And why're you here?" Folding her arms at him which makes him stunned.