18. Kidnapped

They had been waiting for you for almost 15 minutes but you didn't arrive...

going outside the cafeteria, they decided to ask your friends about you...

tae- umm have you seen y/n?
iu- no...? what happened?
jimin- actually she said she would meet us at this time but she didn't come..
another girl- oh i saw her running to somewhere..i don't know tho..she looked like she was panicking...

jimin heard that you were running so he got worried...

jimin- where did she go?
another girl- she was going to that direction...i don't know where she was going..
jimin- akright..thank you..

with that tae and jimin went to the rest of the guys who were seated in the cafeteria....

tae- they told us she was running off to the direction of girls' dorms...
namjoon- why was she going there? none of her friend lives there...
jk- hyung, i'm getting worried...she would have at least informed us but she didn't...
jin- lets just go and find her...

all of them stood up and went to the dorms, knocking on every door and asking about you but none of the girls knew...

yoongi- this is actually getting me worried now...
hobi- you have a tracker in your phone right? use that...
yoongi- oh yes..lemme just- (focused on phone)

after a minute, yoongi found out...

yoongi- i got it!!

they all huddled together while peeping in his phone...

namjoon- what the hell is she even doing near an abandoned gas station...wait she's moving even farther...
yoongi- what if...she's in danger..?should we probably go after her?

they all nodded..

jin- well we'll go after her but not without a plan...let's firstly go to our house, get some men, inform appa and then go...
namjoon- i'm calling appa right now..let's go to our car and head to home...

humming in agreement, they walked to their limo hurriedly in hopes of reaching the mnsion soon and then getting you...

hobi- yoongi hyung, keep updating us on y/n's location...jimin, call yeonjun and beomgyu and tell them to have the weapons ready...
yoongi- what the fuck is she even doing at a warehouse?!
jk- this seriously doesn't sound right...she's kidnapped!

having their minds compleely upon getting you safe, they all soon reached home...

as soon as they entered, the found two groups of 10 men each, standing in a disciplined order with their guns and other weapons....they saw their dad too, standing there making all the situation even more scarier...

dad- what exactly happened?

his calm yet scarily deep voice asked...narrating the whole incident, namjoon quickly took action by commanding the men to get in the vans as they shared the location of the warehouse...

dad- i'll come too..
jin- trust us on this one appa, we'll get y/n safe..
dad- (sigh) alright...but if you feel like you're less in number, inform immediately..i'll have the men ready....

they nodded and quickly went to sit in a van since limo wasn't fast enough...

(meanwhile)

you heard each and every sound around you really carefully..you knew they had stopped the van and soon enough you felt someone lifting you and then walking...a bit afterwards, you felt yourself being seated on a chair...a metal chair specifically...

y/n- (in mind) clever bastards, i can't move the chair now..

you felt your hands being tied behind the chair and you cursed to yourself...and then a black cloth was put above you, covering your whole body along with the chair so you couldn't see anything outside and neither could they see the inside...so you opened your eyes...

y/n- (in mind) are they nuts? they just gave me a golden chance...

you started attempting to untie your hands...feeling the rope getting a bit loose, you tried to reach the knot be bending your hands...and soon enough, the rope was off of your hands...

y/n- tch. they probably thought i'm unconscious and then weak....this gonna get fun now...

the black cloth covering your whole body remained intact as you heard constant footsteps around you...looks like they were guarding you...

y/n- smart enough to put high security yet dumb to not tie the the rope properly...i feel like i'd do better at kidnapping than them!

after some hours of just sitting there and listening to the random conversations of the guards, you heard loud footsteps...

soon enough there were loud sounds of firing here and there... the room you were in wasn't soundproof so you could hear each and every noise...

after some minutes, the noises calmed down and you could hear heavy pants from outside...

(what really happened)

yeonjun- boss..i guess beomgyu, me and the men should go first..there shouldn't be many men in this small warehouse...

bangtan agreed to the suggestion...sending 15 out of 20 men with them and keeping back the 5 for any emergency..

And soon they could hear the sounds of violent gunshot..after a few minutes everything calmed down but none of their men came out...they got the hint what happened...

getting refill bullets, they headed inside after informing your father....

as soon as they went inside the warehouse, they could see the bleeding corpses of their men...they hadn't expected but there were quite a lot of men in there....

shooting a handful of guards on the way, they reached a certain room....opening it with a thud, they entered it to find it completely dark...but a lone bulb in the mid of the room lit up...making them see a person covered with a black cloth..

they knew it was y/n....

soon there was a sound of footsteps in the completely silent room...

?- so...came to save your precious sister? huh?

a voice somewhere in the room echoed as they looked around to see who exactly it was but to no avail since there was just one single and dim bulb lit up....

soon there came a person from the dark, a mask covering his face....and stood beside y/n with a gun pointed at her head...