quick update

H I !

If you saw a notification for an update, and it took you to this page, it is likely a glitch (explained below).

But I DID just post a new chapter, so scroll to chapter thirty-five.five!

Based on the number of comments I have seen, I'm aware that there seems to be a technical problem strictly with this book where your place gets lost when leaving the app. I contacted Wattpad, and they said that everything looked okay with the story on their end. Apparently the most helpful thing to do when this is occurring is for readers to submit help desk tickets so they can pinpoint the issue. I've responded to some individual comments about this but wanted to make sure everyone knew.

I'm really sorry I don't have a better answer. I wish that I could fix it for you all, and I feel really bad that it has disrupted your reading experience. If you've learned of a way around this issue, please let me know!

Edit: it started to glitch for me, too, and it fixed the problem when I uninstalled and re-installed the app. Even though I realize that is a hassle, I wanted to share what worked for me.

Thank you so much for being here and for reading my work, whether you've just started or have been around for a while. I'm so appreciative of all of you.

In case you missed it, Madie and Bren's story has continued throughout the series. You can catch up with them in the sequel, The Fire We Started. Or in Nessa's book, All the Wild Ones. Or, most recently, in Beau's story: We Fall Like Ashes.

see you around maybe <3

xoxo amelie