E I G H T

B R E N

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

B R E N

Looking up into the shocked face of Madie Lenertz while releasing a load into her roommate's mouth was not what I had planned for the evening.

I doubted I could ever forget the expression on Madie's face when I'd opened my eyes to find her staring.

Trying to choke down embarrassment, I glanced down at Nessa. She stood slowly, looking at the door that Madie had just slammed shut.

Nessa turned back toward me. "That was awkward."

Understatement of the year.

I cleared my throat uncomfortably, but before I had a chance to reply, Nessa bent down and tugged up my pants. I grabbed them from her, tucking myself back in.

She took a few steps backward, leaning against the opposite bed. I wasn't sure which one was hers and which one was Madie's.

"I think maybe..." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, her boldness from earlier wavering. Apparently, Madie's interruption had dumped a bucket of reality over both of us. The moment was gone; the mood had changed.

"Do you want me to go?" I asked.

She laughed shakily. "Sorry, Bren. I'm not trying to kick you out or anything."

I shook my head. "You don't need to apologize, Nessa. I just feel bad that..." I trailed off, not sure how to say it. Neither of us could finish our sentences because, well, it was all awkward as fuck. But I didn't like leaving a hook-up without doing my part, and for some reason, I wanted her to know.

"Bren, it's fine," she said with a little smile.

God, this was weird. I cleared my throat for a second time. "I'll see you around, Nessa."

And just like that, I left.

But I couldn't bring myself to walk back to my room, knowing Beau would be all over me, wanting to know what happened. I sank down, leaning back against the barren walls of the hallway.

Shit. I'd been admittedly a little shocked by the sudden, but sweet, assault of Nessa's lips on mine. But the way her tongue had flicked into my mouth was nearly as intoxicating as all the beer I'd downed earlier. And then she'd slipped her fingers beneath my shirt, raking them over my chest, and I was lost to it.

It'd been a few months since a girl touched me like that, and all I wanted was to forget everything except that feeling.

I was the one who'd tossed off my shirt, but Nessa had been the one to trail her lips down my bare chest. She'd nipped at the fabric of my briefs as her hand came up to palm the erection that strained against the zipper of my pants. And fuck if that hadn't felt good.

Nessa had glanced up once, looking at me with hooded eyes. I'd expected to see drunkenness in them, an intoxication that would explain her attraction to me. But her hazel eyes were wide, alert, and scheming. She'd smirked and flicked open the button on my jeans.