Chapter 3

Issei awoke to the glowing sky lighting up the room as he yawned. Issei looked down and saw that Fanis was gone. "Where could she have gone?" Issei asked himself as he got out of bed and walked to the door and opened it and smelled food. "Is she cooking food?" Issei asked himself as he made it down the hall and moving his hair out of his face. "Fanis?" Issei called out and got a response.

"Yes Lord Satan." Fanis called back as issue walked into the kitchen looking back.

"I didn't see you in the room so I looked and fo-." Issei stoped when he was finally looking at her, or more her outfit.

(She also had a maid head band)

Issei blushed a deep shade of red when he saw her outfit it literally showed a lot of her body.

"Oh do you like my maid outfit." She asked doing a cute pose smirking.

"I-it's nice." Issei told her and she smirked.

"We'll come sit down and eat, I am assuming you wanna go back to kuoh?" Fanis asked Issei who saw a bunch of different foods.

"Yes I will be heading back. I feel something is soon to go down and I have been itching for something new." Issei told her as he sat down and ate the food. "This is amazing Fanis, where did you learn to cook like this?" Issei asked and she smiled.

"My mother taught me when I was younger and picked it up under the years of your father." Fanis told Issei who nodded his head. Issei soon finished his food and he got up and helped Fanis clean the dishes and table off.

"Do you want me to get your outfit ready?" Fanis asked Issei who smiled.

"Yes please I will be there in a second." Issei told Fanis as she walked back to Issei room and got his normal outfit laid out for him. Issei soon walked in and grabbed his clothes and took them into the bathroom and got changed and put his dirty clothes in a basket. "Well let's go see what's going on in the human world." Issei said to himself as he looked at Fanis. "Do you wish to come?" He asked her and she smiled.

"It would be a pleasure Lord Satan." The maid walked next to Issei and they vanished in his magical circle.

In the human world

Issei and Fanis appears in the human world and the town all the supernatural activities happen in. Issei saw the school and saw The ORC he sensed the devils but 2 humans with holy weapons.

"What would 2 holy blade wielders want with Rias?" Issei asked and the maid responded.

"We should go check it out." She told Issei who nodded his head and they vanished again

Inside the ORC

"So your asking me to stay out of your business?" Rias asked the girl with blue hair and she nodded.

"We are here under the church to bring back the Excalibur pieces that where stolen." The blue haired girl told Rias.

"Unfortunately this town in under my care so I can't if something will happen." Rias told the girls.

"It's said that the Fallen General kokabiel is here, and he is trying to start another war between the 3 factions." The brown haired girl said and Rias look serious now.

"Then I definitely can't stand by and d-."

"You will wait is what you will do." Rias and everyone saw issei magical circle and he and Panis stepped out.

"Issei!" Rias called out shocked as the son of Satan looked back at the 2 girls.

"Your the 2 who hold the holy weapons don't you?" Issei asked and they nodded.

"I want a battle." Issei looked back and saw Kiba. "That Excalibur will be destroyed." Kiba said and the blue hair girl also looked serious.

"I would watch yourself, unless you wish to face the entire church!" The girl said and Fanis giggled.

"Oh my this is quite the turn of events." Fanis told her prince who nodded.

"Who are you and who is that woman, she is a devil." The brown haired girl asked and Issei smirked.

"It's rude not to introduce yourself first." Issei said and the 2 nodded.

"My name is Xenovia, and this is my partner Irina." Xenovia introduced her and her partner and Issei smirked.

"My names Issei Satan, and this is Fanis Laminitus." Issei told them and the 2 girls glared at Issei.

"Your the son of Satan?" Xenovia asked and Issei nodded. "Then DIE." She pulled her Excalibur out of her holder and brought it down on Issei but Fanis changed into her battle armor and stopped it with her shotgun blade.

"I suggest you put your blade down before I kill you both." Fanis eyes where cold and serious and everyone but issei was shocked her weapon held against the Excalibur pice.

"Kiba you asked for a fight why?" Issei asked and he just looked at Xenovia's blade.

"I want them all destroyed for what they have cost me." Kiba said and Xenovia pulled her blade back and Fanis waited a second then went back into her maid outfit.

"I think we will be taking are leave for now." Irina told them all and they looked at Rias. "If it comes down to us dying don't interfere." And with that the 2 walked out of the ORC. It was quite for a second and Rias looked at Issei.

"Issei." She called to her ex pawn who looked at her with no emotion.

"Remember what I told you to do if something bad happens." Issei told her and she tried to explain.

"This was small and I didn't wanna bother y-."

"No Rias, you use it to summon me." Issei told her coldly. "Kokabiel, he is a fallen general, he would kill you all before you could hurt him." Issei told her and she looked down in shame. "If he shows up and I am not already here you use the marking do I make myself clear?" Issei asked looking at everyone.

"Yes issei." Rias said as she looked over at Fanis, she had to admit she was extremely beautiful and attractive and her aura was strong. "May I ask who she is?" Rias asked the Son of Satan.

"My name is Fanis Laminitus, I use to be a maid and war general for Lord Satan before he passed and now am a maid for Issei." Fanis told Rias who looked kinda hurt.

"Oh." Was all she said as Issei sighed.

"Rias what you did was wrong." Issei told her and she nodded. "But I believe in 2 chances." This got her attention. "I will give you and everyone the opportunity to rebuild a relationship with me." Issei told them. "But it's not gonna just be given to you. It's gonna take take and real loyalty." Issei told them and they nodded happy.

"Thank you Issei, we won't let you down." Rias told Issei who nodded his head.

"Me and Fanis are heading back home I will stop by in a couple of days unless something happens." Issei said and got his magical circle ready. "Good day everyone." Issei and Fanis vanished from sight.

"So the Son of Satan knows the Gremory girl. Good that means I can draw him out and kill him."

Booom another chapter done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD16 OUTTTT