Chapter 6

Issei was asleep when he woke up in a place that was pitch black. "What the hell!" Issei didn't sense anyone where he was. "What is this place?"

"This is your mind son of Satan." Issei looked over and saw.....him with his Satan features and chained up.

"Who are you? Why do you look like me?" Issei asked and the other Issei broke the chains and smirked.

"I am you. I am your darker counterpart. I am the one that put down the star of god." The evil Issei said smirking.

"W-what do you mean?" Issei asked and his counterpart smirked.

"You don't remember anything do you?" Dark Issei asked and he shook his head. "Then let me show you." Dark Issei summoned some of his power and Issei felt to his knees holding his head as images flooded his head.

"N-no this can't be true!" Issei yelled and his dark side smirked.

"Oh yes it can." Issei darker part said. "And it did all over the red haired girl."

"What do you want from me." Issei asked and his dark side smirked.

"For you to unlock your true power and bring the supernatural world to your knees and stop letting people walk over you. Show them why your the son of  Satan himself." Issei dark side said as he smirked.

"I will not unlock the seals unless I chose too." Issei said and his darker side smirked.

"Soon you will be, cause he will be here soon and he will come for the red head." Issei darker said as he sent Issei out of his mind. Issei woke up and felt he was sweating.

"What was that?" Issei asked himself as he saw Fanis was laying next to him in her night gown. "Who's coming for you Fanis?" Issei asked himself. He looked at the clock and saw it was time to get ready for school. Issei got up and got his clothes on and grabbed his backpack and tucked Fanis in.

At the school

Issei walked into the school and saw Rias and her peerage and her brother and parents.

"What the-. Ohhh it's come see your kid at school today." Issei told himself as he walked up to them and they all looked at the young prince.

"Your highness." The devils bowed respectfully and Issei smiled.

"Please just Issei in the human world." Issei saw Rias was embarrassed and he smirked. "You ok Rias you look a little red?" Issei asked and she pouted.

"Baka issei." Issei laughed and Sirzechs smirked.

"There's something I did need to talk to you and Rias about." Sirzechs said seriously. "Tomorrow a summit will be held by the factions leaders to bring peace." Sirzechs said shocking the younger ones.

"A treaty of peace." Akeno said and Sirzechs nodded his head.

"Something that we need." Sirzechs said and Issei nodded.

"That's fine." Issei said as he looked and saw Xenovia. "Xenovia your a devil now?" Issei asked and she nodded.

"After I learned of gods death there was nothing for me to fight for so I asked to join Rias." Xenovia told Issei who nodded his head smirking.

"Anyways let's get to class." Issei said and threw out the day they all went threw a normal schedule as Rias's parents and brother watched them.

Time skip

School was over and it was getting late Sirzechs and his parents left for the night and Rias and her peerage where at the ORC with Issei.

"Man it's late." Issei said as he looked at the time. "I should probably get back to my place." Issei said and he got up. "It was good to see you guys, and I will see you tomorrow for the summit." Issei told them and they nodded there heads and he vanished.

At his home

Issei appeared inside his house and saw Fanis still in her night gown making around the house.

"Ahhh Issei good to see you again." Fanis said and came up and kissed him. "How was school today?" Fanis asked and Issei smirked.

"Good good, it was parent watch your kids day today at school" Issei told her and she nodded her head.

"That sounds like fun." She said and Issei spoke up serious.

"There will also be a summit behind held at the school between the 3 factions for peace." Issei said and she looked shocked.

"Really! That's definitely gonna be big. They better keep up there guard a attack could happen." Fanis said and Issei nodded his head.

"For now let's head upstairs and go to bed." Issei told her and they went upstairs and got into bed and fell asleep.

Boommmmmm chapter 6 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD16