note seventy

She made her way tentatively inside Enhypen's practice room in the early morning at Hybe. This was the same time only a few is entering their workplace and that means only a few chances in getting caught.

She was simply going to leave her sticky note since she swore to herself she'll send one every day if she could.

Truth be told as she put it down to the speaker where Heeseung always go there first to play a song, she's nervous as hell, her heart beating wildly in her chest.

The thought of being spotted there by anyone especially one of the Enhypen members than him, it was scary, scary to even imagine.

She couldn't remember when she started loving Heeseung, but she was quite sure it was a love that grow over the course of time.

She had been in Bighit after all when he started training and she too as a female trainee before she then just decided it wasn't for her, so the company allowed her to focus instead in producing a music.

Being a part of the company for more than five years had made her likeable enough, she's allowed to help in any department so long as she's free.

One of those volunteer work is helping the production of every comeback for Enhypen, although she never said she's participating more to them than the other groups just to see more of Heeseung.

Sure, Heeseung had no idea of her existence among the many faces of staff, but that didn't stop her from losing all control of her poor heart the moment her gaze would fall upon the idol's entrance in every room they would happened to be there at the same time.

It's crazy but it's strong enough for her to say all those words she wanted to say in her daily notes and really, what wasn't to love in Heeseung? Nothing.

You'll love everything about him, that's it. Period.

In the middle of thinking about Heeseung, Y/N almost missed the pink sticky note sticking out from the top of the speaker.

When she did noticed, however, her eyes widened.

It was finally a wish come true. He had written back to her. Is this for real?

dear nobody,

i would really love to know the person who's giving me these notes and to put a face in this mystery girl.

and even if you don't want to, i think i would no doubt wait for the time you're ready to reveal yourself.

i know you like seeing me smile, so maybe this could be your chance to see it up close if we were to meet each other, because i'll surely smile to see you in personal.

don't feel pressured though! it would be okay if you want to and i'll respect your wishes to remain anonymous.

sincerely, heeseung

She couldn't believe this, to put it lightly. Her eyes were wide with shock. Heeseung wanted to meet her and this feeling in her stomach was telling her to say no; just leave the note and walked away.

Before anyone could see her in there, she left the note and step out of the room, almost dying in fright to see at the corner of the hall the bright head of Heeseung walking ahead of his group as they headed for the dance practice room.

Immediately as an idea to hide herself in plain sight, she straightens herself up and pretend that she'd come from the Cafeteria as she fish out her tumbler to act as though she got a hot coffee just now.

As the Enhypen walked passed her, they were quick to greet her on the way as they usually do so to any of their seniors and she smiled acting normally in front of them, thankfully managing to calm her heart when Heeseung stopped for a second to look at her closer then turn around as soon as Ni-ki was calling for him to race towards their practice room.

That's when she could only breathe easily as soon as they disappeared out of her sight.

For her, it wasn't still the time to meet him soon.

Maybe never at all.