note seventy seven

Today was the day.

Today was the day she would give herself a chance to be brave and face one of her fears, that is facing her idol that she admired with love alone.

She worked the whole day being haunted by the uneasiness it brings inside her stomach. She lied to her co-workers and said she's just feeling out of the weather, that with enough food, she'll be okay, no need to worry.

She almost grimaced seeing there were only three minutes before her work hours will be done for the day. Quickly, she grabbed her bag and grabbed her headphone out, preparing to connect them into her phone on her way out of their department.

She slung the strap around her shoulders before waving bye to her workmates and pathetically counted the time as she headed for the exit.

All she wanted was to see Heeseung and meet him outside with a smile on his face.

Within seventeen seconds, Y/N had made it to the sidewalk from rushing into her feet and excused herself through the rush of people in the bus stop she needed to pass before reaching the park, the meeting place.

It was only a walking distance from the company and had always been used as a background in some Hybe's artists like when Enhypen Jake posted it in his Weverse, the TXT members doing tiktok and the latest example is Huening Kai doing a cover of Wa Da Da with his sister, Bahiyyih.

In this time of afternoon, in the middle of a rush hour, only a few would be there such as the pink haired guy in his pastel violet cardigan standing before the bamboo trees.

Y/N smiled seeing Heeseung's own smile at the latest sticky note in his hands. That feeling of butterflies fluttering around her stomach came back, as it often did when the guy smiled.

His smile is perfect, she thought.

She watched as Heeseung's eyes darted around the park, probably looking for the person leaving the notes. Y/N turned to sit in a bench behind a tree so as to not look suspicious and use her phone as a prop, but can still see him perfectly from her peripheral view.

After playing the song of Enhypen's Just A Little Bit in her headphone, she looked up to see Heeseung was no longer there in his previous spot, and her eyes darted in search for the pink-haired guy.

He couldn't be hard to spot, really. With a bright pink hair and a taller height compared to the people walking around, he could never go unnoticed.

And Y/N did spot him, heading for the nearest exit which then would lead him back to the company's building.

In all seriousness, she wasn't ready. If anything, she was the opposite. But Heeseung was ready, and she couldn't leave him standing there all alone, thinking someone was playing with him by not turning up.

She was doing this for Heeseung and no one else. Maybe a bit for herself, and the 98% was for him, the remaining 1% is for her dog always ready to listen at her stories upon coming home.

"Okay, Y/N", she whispered softly to herself, "You can do this"

I can't do this, she thought. But the negativity wouldn't help her situation and what if Heeseung begin to hate her if she didn't let herself be known?