Chapter 1: Timothy in school

So just to say to let u know this is how timothy looks like

Okay go fr enjoy :)!
_______________

3rd person POV:

So Timothy was in school he has 2 friends he likes his one friend and his name was 'Jared' he has been classmates w him for years and at the same time has been hiding his feelings for him his other friend 'Injoon'. So Injoon is a very jealous guy so after class he planned something and he researched hard on how to do this he knew that Jared liked Timothy but he doesnt know if Timothy likes him or Jaredz. So he had a plan right? He had to ask a scientist for this he asked the scientist on hie to make a portal to a place where u can never go back here and obviously the scientist knew how to so he taught Injoon how to do it.

Timothy POV:

I was just talking to Jared he said that we were going to hang out and eat lunch but he isnt here. Did anything happen..?

Jared POV:

LMAO I just told Timothy that imma get sum of 'em water. I felt somebodys hand touch my shoulder and then i punched him cuz yes and then I turned around to see it was Injoon, my friend. Why is Injoon here..? He said he was going to go home...

3rd person POV:

Jared was just standing there confused
looking at Injoon. Injoon was looking at him w anger in his eyes "RAAAH!" he said charging to Jared. Jared was shocked as he tried to run away as he saw him summon a portal "KYAAA!" Jared screamed loudly that where Timothy was he could hear.

Timothy POV:

I heard a scream I was very curious on who screamed 'Kya' Tbh it sounded kinda cute but im also worried on who was screaming so I went to the place where the scream was coming from. And I was shocked to see Injoon trying to put Jared in a portal. "INJOON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Injoon POV:

Oh shit! This wasnt supposed to happen! "TIMOTHY I LOVE YOU IM DOING THIS FOR OUR FUTURE KIDS! HE IS IN THE WAY OF OUR RELATIONSHIP!" I screamed as a threw the portal at Jared. BUT I was shocked on what happened instead.

389 words! Guys i have depression im not doing well family problems i have hickeys and it might take awhile for me to make chapter 2 but hopefully u guys enjoyed!