Chapter 4: The Big Lick

Hi guys sry i havent been posting 4 awhile 🥺🥺🥺 i was busy trying to make vladdy daddy proud in discord 😊😊😊 hope u enjoy :D (also the photo above is a selfie of me)

_______________________________

Jared POV:

I walked into a hallway down the hood cuz i was emo after Timothy left. As I was walking down the halway what I saw was SHOCKING.. WTF?!

3rd person POV:

The door slams open as he Peter pan was sucking on Timothys toes.
Jared was speachless he thaught that only HE can suck Timothys toes.

Jared POV:

I was crying as I saw Timothy licking Peter pans toes back... i was going to go to conftont them and slap Timothy.
But then..       I WOKE UP.

Peter the fucking PAN POV:

As I was thinking abt sucking Timotbys toes and risking it.. Where is Timothy rn?

Timothy POV:

I was listening to a song called 'Kumala Savesta'. It is a very good song. So while i was listening tp the song i overherd Peter the fucking pan talk about his plans. And i also wonder.. what is Injoon nd Jared doing rn..?
I need to go to the bathroom.
________________________________
_________________

Injoon POV:

I woke up to Jared breathing heavily.
"Whats wrong?" I said. Jared didnt say anything... weird was it a bad dream?
I was thinking on ehat to do and all of a sudden Jared started crying. Wait... Jared? CRYING?! I started panicking as I tried giving Jared some water.

3rd POV:

Injoon gave the water to Jared. Jared spilled the water on Injoon and Injoon was a bit upset as he started twerking for 3 seconds and sat down beside him at the edge of the bed. "Whyd u start twerking?" Jared said to break the silence. "I thought ud like that..." Injoon replied.        "..."        silence filled the room.

_________________________________
________________

Hey guys! :D i have been lacking of my posts bcuz i was busy trying to hide my scars from my mom and pretending i dknt have depression even tho i do... ive been cutting mtself 24/7 and the demon inside me is slwowly taking over... sorry guys its just some family problems...

369 words!