II

Essence Glasgow, 21

Essence Glasgow, 21

Von talked with me for hours about how he felt about me & how our relationship is up until he had to go handle some business with his "homies".

As Von gave me a kiss on my lips & forehead before walking out the door he handed me a wade of money with all 20's.

What's this for Von? I unfolded the money to make it become straight again.

It's for you, your my Queen so I'm spoil you at any means necessary. Von lifted my chin up while giving me another kiss.

I nodded my head while smiling which made a smile appear on his face as well.

Be safe out there baby, I don't want anything bad to end up happening to you while hanging out with them thugs. I hugged Von while laying my head on his chest.

You know if anything popped off I got my brother & his people to come through for me, so don't even trip about nun of that. Von looked me in my eyes with seriousness.

Alright jus come back over here when your done because I'm make you some dinner tonight. I said while walking him out the front door.

I'm be here tonight ma jus for you. Von spoke before walking to his car to get in.

Von Be safe. I yelled out as he began starting up his car & then I eventually closed and locked my front door.

The reason I worried about Von is because I cared for him so much & surely because I knew how bad his "homies" were and the dangerous things they've done. 

Incoming call from Sister🤞🏽💗

Heyyy Ellie! I screamed with excitement because I loved hearing from my older sister.

Hey Essence! I was wondering if you wanted to go get your nails done with me? Ellie spoke into the phone.

Of course, I needed my nails & toes done. I responded back to her.

Im come pick you up so we can get it done, I already got an appointment reserved for us.

Great, I'm go get dressed. Call me when your outside my house. I said while hanging up the phone.

1 hr later

I'm gonna get me a full set & pedicure hbu you Ellie. Essence asked while picking out the color powder she wanted for her acrylics.

Im just get me a full set because I already got my toes done last week. Ellie chose a color for her nails.

The two nail techs began on our nails as we set back in comfortable recliner chair and then me & Ellie were laughing and talking about any and everything.

Oooh your nails look good Essence, I'm get that ombré color next time because Chile that is so pretty! Ellie gazed at the nails while pulling out her money to pay.

Uh no, I'm paying for us, so put your card back in your purse love. I said while taking out the wade of money Von gave me earlier.

What the hell!? Ellie face expression showed shocked & confusion all in one.

Chill, I'll tell you in the car. I payed the nail tech in cash while stuffing the rest of the money neatly in my purse.

Essence I thought you only carried your credit/debit card, did you withdraw all that money from your bank? Ellie questioned while putting on her seat belt.

You know me so well but um no I didn't get this out my bank, Von gave it to me. I smiled while buckling my seat belt to were you can hear the click sound.

Dang yo man got it like that & given you what he got, that's love right there. Essence nodded while smiling at me.

I don't know about that.... I folded my arms up while feeling upset all over again.

Sis what do you mean you don't know, that boy gotta have love for if he caters to your wants & needs.

Von never told me he loved me yet, it makes me feel sad sometimes like damn how hard is it for him to know that he loves me. I shook my head in disbelief.

Listen Essence, Von is probably showing actions in his love for you instead of just telling you that he loves you. Ellie turned to face me.

I figured that too but what if he doesn't love me? I would feel like his feelings for me was just pretend. Laying my head up against the seat I turn to see Ellie looking at me still.

Don't say that, Essence I know that he loves you but just doesn't know it yet so don't even trip. Besides the money he gives you he Still be giving you the respect you deserve and that's the best thing a man can give his women. Ellie responded with all seriousness.

Your right Ellie, whenever he does tell me he loves me at least I'll know it will be True. I looked back at Ellie while nodding my head in agreement.

re·spect
Respect
a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
"He had Respect for the Women"