-"you like that?"-

(A/n: lmfao forgot I promised to start my imagines on here since tiktok has banned my account and won't give it back and I'm so sorry. But here's where I'm gonna be posting all my imagines and spicy imagines of your imagine boy bsf😉 ps. I will be putting trigger warnings so please ready them before reading an chapter in case of any triggers you have. so enjoy mls and thank you for still supporting this page because every other page is going down hill and it hurts so much. But please carry on reading.)

*TW: sexual content (SMUT), swearing.*

Y/ns POV:

"H/n?!" I just finished showering and realized I left my black laced set bra and thong in the room.

"Yeah what's up?" He walked up to the bathroom door to get a better hearing from me.

"I um..." shit this is going to be awkward to ask.

"Yes y/n?" He asked.

"I... fuck..." I was beginning to stutter why is this so weird to ask I've known my boy bsf for years and I've never found it this weird?

"Did you break something?" He laughed.

"Umm, no... can you please bring my..." he paused me through the door.

"Your bra and panties? Umm I don't think, you have to come out and get them." He joked his chuckle got louder.

"Oooo... seeing someone you fancy? Black laced set?" Fuck.

"I'm sleeping over dumbass. Now hand them in." I demanded.

"Come get them." He joked once again.

"H/n this is not a joke!" I wrapped a towel around me preparing myself.

"Sounds like a you problem." He scoffed through his laugh.

"I swear to god I'm gonna beat your ass for doing this!" I opened the bathroom door frustrated.

He had the set dangling in his fingers as he had a smirk placed proudly on his face.

"Give them now." I tried to snatch them from his hand but he just lifted his hand higher.

"H/n..." I raised my eyebrows.

"Y/n..." he mimicked.

I got on my tiptoe's to get them again but he lifted his arm higher, the man is tall so there is no way now but begging to get them back.

"God you're so annoying give me them!" I crossed my arm.

"Hmmm... I think I choose violence today. No." He had that smirk again.

"Fuck you." My head dropped down as I sighed.

(Sounds like a pick me a bit💀)

His finger went under my chin lifting my face up to look at him.

"Are you upset baby?" Wow fuck did he just call me baby.

I had a funny feeling in between my legs, and I shut my legs tightly.

"Why'd you do that?" He looked down at my shut legs.

"I don't know..." I began to blush.

He backed me up on the wall besides the bathroom door his leg knocking my legs back apart.

Why is this so attractive?

He dropped my set down I was about to pick it up but his firm grip caught each side of my wrists and pinned them above me on the wall.

There's a pool down there just from this?Am I that touch deprived?

His leg maintained in between my thigh so I don't shut them.

I felt a hark poking on my thing, my eyes wondered down. Fuck he's hard for sure.

I looked back up his eyes where on mine like I was the only one in this world right now that caught his eyes.

I wanted to kiss him so bad but when I tired to reach in for one he took my hand and rushed to the bed, pushing me onto the soft silk feeling.

He pulled his top off and climbed on top of me in a matter of seconds his lips roughly connected to mine. His hand moved to remove my towel revealing my naked body to his view.

He was HYPNOTIZED by the view he had just let himself unwrap.

"F-fuck." He stuttered still trying to get a hold of what he saw.

"Never seen a women's body before?" I was being cocky, obviously.

"Yeah... but not this type. Yours is just so, perfect." His eyes moved back to yours spilling the words so shyly.

"I uhhh. Thanks I guess." The fuck did I just say.

His lips connected to my neck leaving his love bites on it, soon finding my sweet spot as I moaned.

His lips trailing down my chest to my stomach and stopping at my sensitive spot.

I held in a gasp as his hot air fanned against my clit.

"Oh god h/n..." mans wasn't even touching me and he has me in this state.

"What's that baby?" He looked at me a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Please..." I moaned out.

"What? Use words my love." He was a tease.

"Eat me out for fuck sake's." I blurted out.

And with just my words his mouth and tongue attacked my pussy. (Lord it's me again💀)

He was devouring me like I was a full course meal.

His tongue going in and out of my entrance scoring load moans out my lips.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna come." I breathed out my climax arriving.

"Uh uh, not yet baby. We haven't gotten to the good part." He got up and stood from the bed leaving me in confusion.

He quickly snatched me by my waist and flipping me over so that I was on my stomach and my ass was in the air leaving me wetter than I already was.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good..." he groaned sliding two fingers across my slit scoring a whimper from my mouth.

I heard the sound of clothes hitting the floor and low grunts from him.

"Are you ready baby?" He questioned, I could sense the smirk on his face.

"Just fuck me already." I spat out unexpectedly knowing he would slam into me the second right after.

I let a loud moan escape my lips as a strain of cuss words followed.

"You feel so fucking good y/n..." H/n grunted hardening and fastening his pace inside of me.

His hand snakes around my neck jolting my body upwards and roughly bringing it against his.

His one hand had a index and middle finger slid into my mouth and his other with his thumbing circling on my clit at a fast pace.

My eyes rolled back and the amount of great pleasure I was getting.

I hummed feeling my climax reaching close.

"You like that?" I felt his smirk against my neck as he was grunting and panting making things 10x hotter and enjoyable.

"Fuck baby I'm coming..." he breathlessly moaned picking his pace up more.

"Mhm" is all I could say as his fingers where still in my mouth.

Without warning him I came all over his dick and thumb releasing a loud moan as he came right after.

"Fuck that was hot." He slid out of me and plopped on the bed at the side of me.

"I need to shower again thanks." I sarcastically rolled my eyes.

__________