-backstage pt2-

Description and Disclaimers in pt1 :))

Y/n's POV

He pushed me back onto his soft sheets my top halfway unbuttoned my skirt already off along with his shirt laying on the floor.

I could personally say this man was well built. He had his band name tattooed on his chest and some other random ones decorating his arms and abs.

He climbed on top of me his one leg in between mine while his hands grabbed my face lifting it up towards him as he connected our lips but with hunger and tension of just wanting to rip my clothes off.

His hands let go of my face finding there way back to my top unbuttoning it fully and taking it off throwing it to the side. He took a moment to memorise my body his cheeks turning red and his breathing became more heavier.

"Fuck you make me feels things I have never felt" he panted the words out beginning to leave marks on my neck and slowly moving to my chest his hands unclasping my bra letting my boobs free. When he took it off he slid one nipple into his mouth making me moan softly.

"In a good or bad way?" I whispered out of breath already from this man.

"Both..." he looked up at me his mouth still connected to my one nipple licking it and moving on to the other.

Him saying that made me scared but it turned me on more.

I tried to say something but he silenced me when he began to kiss me up my inner thigh moving up slowly to finally his breath fanning against my area.

It was until now how much I realized I've been so touch deprived from these couple months of wanting "no relationship" and being independent by myself. But who knew a famous guitarist would change my mind.

I was snapped out my thoughts when i felt his tongue lick up and down my slit teasing me slightly. I moaned arching my back slightly. Damn y/n you aren't that desperate are you?

His lips connected to my clit making more profanities and moans escape my mouth.

His tongue entered me acting like a child licking the leftover food on a plate. His lips still connected to my clit. If there was a person to describe pleasure I would for sure say it was him.

As I felt a knot form in my stomach and my back arching more just as I was ready for my realize he moved away. I groan in devastation, the tiniest bit mad at him for edging me like that.

"Oh baby, don't be mad you'll get your release. I'll make sure of so." He whispers climbing on-top of me again.

I was about to wrap my arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss but he roughly grabbed them and pinned them above my head not letting his grip go.

His lips then made connection with my neck leaving marks all over it while his knee spread my legs and he positioned himself between them.

"You're on the pills right?" He assured.

I nodded my head.

"Words love, words" he tilted his head to the side.

"Yip." I replied my breathing heavy.

"And you're sure you want to do this?" He lifted his eyebrows waiting for my responses

"Yea" I hit my bottom lip just waiting for the interaction to happen.

He slowly slid inside of me both of us gasping at the feeling. I moaned soon after  my back arching again. But my hands still pinned by his grip made this feeling better than ever.

"Fuck..." he moaned into my ear kissing it lightly as he began to go at a slow pace.

"You're so big..." I whimpered. Feeling pleasure tears whelm in my eyes.  His head buried in my neck mine leaving marks on his shoulder.

"I know baby... but trust me it's the best you'll ever have." He groaned.

His pace began to fasten and he began to go harder, moans and profanities just falling out our mouths like no one else was in this house.

I felt the knot form again and I began to moan louder mad he groaned feeling me tighten around him.

"Come on... come for me." He moaned his one hand making it's way to my clit his thumb drawing 8's on it.

And in a matter of seconds I felt my orgasm rip through me. Wow... I have never came so hard in my life before.

But things didn't seem to be over yet. He flipped me over so that my stomach was in the sheets, he lifted my ass up in the air slapping it making me whine but moan soon after.

He slid back inside of me, groaning while he cussed my name out. The hottest shit I've ever heard before.

His hand came back down pointing another moan from me.

He did it again, and again, and again until I felt the knot in my stomach yet again.

Gosh I never knew I could come so quickly after my first orgasm, but the man's knew his way.

"Fuck I'm so close baby..." he moaned speeding his pace.

"Fuck..." he growled lowly as his liquids filmed me, then both our fluids leaking down my thighs.

We both dropped to the bed him laying on my side.

We laid there breathing heavily from the scene that we had just made.

An hour had passed and I was laying on his chest my hand going up and down his abs , soothing him.

He was just telling me about his band and interesting facts about it. It made me smile, the fact that we didn't find anything awkward after. It brought me comfort.

My eyes began fluttering close just hearing his voice talk to me.

And soon enough I fell asleep... on his chest.

****