04.

Necmi Laughlin.

"You're expected to bring honour to the family son, we don't care who you love just that you choose the right man or woman for you, you know we'd never dictate who you must love, your mother and I got our chance to love each other despite the risks and consequences, so if you feel so strongly about this Melrose then, go ahead, you have my blessing." Necmi's father had said words he didn't expect, he had thought the man would yell, scream or even disown him, he did just the opposite, he had wanted to talk to someone he trusted about his feelings and who better to do have that talk with than your father. "Thank you dad, I've never felt this strongly for someone dad, ever since the day I laid my eyes on him, it's as if something woke up inside me and all I do is centered around him, I even beat up Cleo because she was bullying him, I challenged the whole council out of pure instinct, just to defend him, and when he slept in the other room, I couldn't leave the door because I thought he'd disappear, I was so afraid at that point I ran away, but then something brought me back, seeing him gone, a piece of me already felt as if it was missing." Necmi explained everything since the first night he met Mel.

He had become such a huge part of his daily life that not seeing him made him feel some type of way. "Then I'm sure he's special if you feel so strongly for him, it's not my territory, how to court another guy, but I'm sure the same rules apply if it were a girl, don't rush him, take it slow, endure the long game because the reward is always sweeter when you do, trust me, and it will give you time into learning about him, learning who he is and his family, because, you never know, you might get married and a good ally for the family, is always needed, most importantly though, slowly do this in order to fall in love with him not just love him, those who fall without caution head first usually get a concussion but if you fall knowing full well you're falling, if you get a concussion, they will be there to heal you, I'm glad you told me about this." The man on the other side of the video chat expressed happily as he smiled from ear to eat at his son.

"Thanks for listening dad, I needed it and I will take your advice." Necmi assured his father who seemed happy with that. "And son, give those snobby brats one hell of a fight." His father supported shaking his own head in assurance of his son's victory. "I promise I will, love you dad." Necmi replied and the man made kissy faces. "Love you too my boy." And that was the end of the call, both his parents were alike, they acted like children, childish most of the time, but they were extremely smart, extremely powerful, and ridiculously wealthy but even in that regard, there was one house they were yet to rival, the house regarded by angel kind as cursed yet they seemed to be the most blessed, house Lucifer. Necmi sighed thinking about Mel, they were slowly progressing, they flirted here and there but he hadn't officially asked him on a date which he needed to do soon, the bracelet on his wrist began glowing, he knew it was the headmaster because he usually used it and the green colour he had specifically coded for him.

But before he could grab his things to leave Selena barged into his dorm room. "Oh this place is quaint as always." She commented not caring how she just waltzed in uninvited. "Hey do you wanna watch a movie, hang out?" She asked as Necmi walked out of his bedroom to come face to face with the brunette. "Im sorry, I didn't hear you knock, do you perhaps own this dorm room?" Necmi asked folding his arms flexing his biceps, Selena whipped around with a smile and pretended she didn't hear him, ofcourse he knew she was being pretentious. "Selena I don't want you barging into my private space like you own the damn building, you can't waltz in here because you feel like it, do you hear me, I don't want you in here get out!" Necmi hissed as he grabbed the girl and dragged her to the door. "Let go of me, how dare you touch me so harshly, I just wanted to watch a movie with you, what's wrong with that?!" She yelled back.