{5} "Is this really love..?"

A/N: Im glad I finished this but hope you enjoy it, no lemon or anything, just slight mentions of it? Anyway enjoy

(Temp title?)

Tamara's pov:

I blushed slightly because she said 'we would make out' it would be nice to but that's just sudden, like very suddenly she saids it, ik she likes me but she already takes it to that step? Damn she rlly is a perv
(Lol true I agree 😃💅)

Tori grabbed my wrist then dragged me away, Ell had a 'good luck' face, she probably thinks we will fuck but idk if we will... Right..? (😅👀)

We got to Tori's office then she locked the door because this is private business..? " Tamara... It's finally time for a private talk (that I told you 3 chapters ago). " Now I'm nervous.. it can be anything but what she says earlier is making it worse.

" So.. W-what will we talk about Ma'am..? " She'd sigh abit before getting abit closer, " first, I told you to call me Tori, since it's only us.. So now, I might have to punish you " She'd say with a sadistic smirk. (I'm literally dying 😃)

They fuck. 💀(You can leave a comment linking to a story bc I would but I have none bc I haven't found any but yeah you can if u want so pov switch now lol)

Ell's pov:

I hope Tamara will be alright since Tori said that, Matilda looked at me, still with the hearts in her eyes. " What's wrong Ell? " I'd kinda remember what she did till they came in from the broken camera.

" I- uh... Nothing..! It's nothing Matilda, just thinking about what Tori said and how Tamara and her are probably doing.. stuff.." I'd say stopping off my tracks as Matilda grabbed both my hands.

Keeping them closed in together in her's and looking straight at me, dead in the eyes. " C'mon Ell, please tell me, I can tell something is wrong..! " I'd blush abit even more and I think she caught on.

" Oh, I see. You were thinking of what happen with us? And of what Tori said to us before they left..? " She'd say letting go my hands getting even closer.

Wrapping her hands around my hips, holding me in place where literally anyone could walk pass and see us. " Yep, I was thinking of both of those... " I'd say sweating abit.

" You don't have to feel embarrassed deary, I understand what she said might have been abit misleading " She'd say caressing my cheek. ( On the face, don't get the wrong idea boi, if u were thinking about y'k)

" I just hope.. that Tori would just stop- " She'd then cover my mouth with her hand stopping me, " I understand that you do, but there trying to find a way to get rid of 'this' side of me... Because my "normal" side will help Tori and will still have feelings for you.. just... "

She'd then stop there and letting go, start crying abit, " she won't h-help you.. almost no mercy... In a way.. "

I'd look at Matilda's other side and feel bad for her, I can understand her pain and I'm scared for it now, hopefully they won't find a cure to 'this' side to her.

Then Tori was there, no Tamara at all, " Matilda, can you help me out with something..? " She'd ask, she'd nod then walk of waving bye to me.

I'm upset now because she has to leave for now.. hopefully I'll see her again soon. But maybe I can visit Edd and see what's happening with him...

I know it's there lunch break so they won't be watching me, so I'd grab the mirror from my pocket, making it abit larger, then jumping in, I'd fly through.

Then I'd look around and see I'm not in a cell.. I'd look and see Edd tied to a chair. " EDD!? Are you okay!?" Edd would sit there telling me to leave in a way.

" But why!? I can help you! " He'd start crying really telling me to go. I'd question it alot, just as I was about to jump back in, I saw Tori? No, Tord I think. There with the mirror in his hands and Tom was there.

" Another you Edd? Or am I mistaken? " My eyes would widen, I have to hurry and get back, I'd check my watch as I had 10 minutes to get back before they figure out I'm gone or they find the mirror.

" No.. I'm Ell. I guess his gender-bend. I would like to go back please without any harm.. " I'd say hoping he would just accept but ofc, " Why should I let you go when I have a chance to go to this new other world? " He'd say smirking.

I'd walk back abit right next to Edd. " Edd.. did anything happen with Matt? " I'd whisper quietly to him. He'd nod his head crying more. " Why can't you talk? " I'd ask loudly on accident.

" Oh! I'm so glad your asking Ell! Well, the reason is, we figured out a cure for Matt and now he is being cruel to Edd. Punishing him in many possible ways! " He'd smirk.

I'd start tearing up, if that happens then it will happen to Matilda, I'd check my watch, 4 minutes till they find out. " PLEASE LET ME GO BACK, I'LL COME BACK IF YOU WANT, JUST LET ME GO BACK! "

Tord would think abit before agreeing and letting me leave and go back to my world. I'd jump in and I'm back at the cell.

I'd hide the mirror then burst through the cell door because she forgot to lock it. I'd start running and some soliders noticed chasing after me, I memorized the base since I've tried to escape before.

I'd enter the science room and see Tori holding the only cure, to cure Matilda's other side. I'd run up to her attacking her, " GIVE ME THAT DAMN CURE! " I'd say while Tamara was trying to pull me off of her.

(She Magically healed from there session)

" Or what? You going to cry? " She'd say laughing, " No... ILL FUCKING KILL YOU! " I'd say with rage. I could tell Tori was surprised from this and was probably planning something to get the cure to Matilda before I could take it.

Tamara got me off of her and held my wrist together like if I was getting arrested, " LET ME GO TAM! I NEED TO KICK HER ASS! " She'd start gripping harder, trying for me to stop but I can't, even if it really hurts I need to, stop her no matter what!

" L- let go!! " I'd say tearing up abit as it hurt even more, I'd eventually stop then she held on to me just not that hard anymore. " Glad you decided to stop Ell! But I might have to punish you even more then I was originally planning! " She'd say with a chuckle.

My eyes would widen, did that mean she was going to make me watch like what I saw with Edd..!? I have to hurry and destroy the cure... It's my only chance since I know..

A/N- I'm very happy I finally finished, should I change it back to the boys side once I finish ell's part of this? Awnser here but yeah, I hope you liked it and sorry I took forever, I had no ideas and kinda forgot and was caught up with school, but hopefully I'll have some time to do so, anyway see ya next chapter!

3/24/22 - 4/10/22

WC: 1270