Bring out the Bazookas!

We passed a few mega mansions but Luis didn't say a word about who owned them as we braced for our meeting with Royal Flush.

This marina was larger than where Bambino docked. "Lotta nice boats in here," Luis said as we motored around the yacht parking lot. "Okay, we check on him, make sure he's okay, and then we -"

"- tell him what a stupid idiot he was to think a human leg could stop a freaking boat!" Carley yelled.

"He's totally at fault here," Justin said.

"I just hope he's okay." Luis turned down the radio. "You know I have a bad feeling about this. Bambino is my life. She's all I have now."

"No one's taking her away. That guy broke so many rules and we have witnesses," Dad reassured him.

"Thanks but this could get ugly - you know what I'm saying?" Luis warned.

"We're with you, Captain," Riley said.

"Guns ready," I said.

"Yeah, bring the bazookas!" The Canadians cheered.

"Bring out dee Ba-dookas!" Hector squeaked as we passed row after row of fancy rigging.

Royal Flush taunted us from the dock. Her captain emerged from the tall cabin alone, wearing an arm sling and a bandage on his forehead. I'm pretty sure he was limping too.

"Are you alright, Sir?" Luis asked.

"You hit my boat, and I think I have a broken arm. Do you realize how much damage you've done?! You'll be hearing from my lawyer."

"Sir, that's not necessary, is it? I came to find you and I'll give you my insurance information."

"You bet you will, and you'll never captain that boat again."

"Hey, you're at fault for leaving the helm and deflecting the blow with your body!" Carley yelled. The Canadians stood like body guards behind Luis. Riley, Dad and I got up and did our best impressions of intimidating thugs. Even Hector flew from his perch and crossed hairy arms to intimidate.

"Listen, do you have any idea how expensive this ship is to sail? And I had clients on board," the wounded captain said.

"So does he, your royal flushing hiney! " Carley yelled.

Luis was silent.

"That thing?" the Captain said, looking at Bambino like she was last year's bargain-bin knock off.

"Sir," Luis said. "I asked if you're alright and I can meet with you tomorrow to settle this in a professional manner."

"Fine." The captains opened their wallets to exchange cards.