one

、【①】

in the south part of Gwangju, was a small little boy who was sitting in the kitchen with his mother as she was teaching him how to make his own clothes, his curly tussles were covering his eyes a little as he was making his pretty shirt.

"Mama I'm running out of yarn," he spoke, his floral and sweet mango scent greeted his mother's nose as he looked at her and she reached into her pocket and hand him a ten-dollar bill.

"that should get you ten rolls of it, remember to put on your scent blockers and cover your face and hair, I don't want anyone messing with you," she says getting up and he walked into his room and out in his very boyish clothes, it belonged to his older brother that had very aggressive alpha pheromones.

he learnt when he was much younger that the world was dangerous, that he was constantly always have to be on guard, mostly everyone thinks he had a very early presentation. girls in his class thought that was hot, and would flirt with him but that's not the case.

he had to deal with nasty older people touching him in places that his mama told him should never be touched, and he kept the promise, and if that meant lying to everyone in town that he was this very cool alpha.

some didn't believe he was one, he was to small and thin to be one, he would sit at home and would never do things boy would do who were alpha's, he didn't like them and it was way too painful.

he walked to the market with a baggy red flannel, and a white t-shirt that was tucked into the front of his aged jeans.

he was holding a tote in his hands as he walked inside the market, he had a little skip to his step as he went to the yarn section and was grabbing some fabric that he liked.

"i never seen an alpha in this aisle before, are you shopping for your girlfriend." and Hoseok turn his head, the only thing the person  could see was his brown hazelnut eyes.

hoseok was fiddling with his tote and looked at the male who walked closer to him, grabbing the pink floral fabric from his tote bag.

"your girlfriend has good taste."  he spoke with his deep husky voice, his dark ebony eyes looked at hoseok's doe ones.