two

、②
hoseok watched as the younger put the item back in his bag, he was clenching his hands a little so they wouldn't look like they were trembling, hoseok was scared because the tall alpha was right next to him, and hoseok had an urge to tilt his head to the side, because to his omega the alpha was a potential mate.

"your very quiet for an alpha." they added and hoseok nods, and says in a small shy voice, it was so low that the younger almost couldn't hear it completely. "i've been told how shy i am."  hoseok clasps both of his hands together and walks away quickly to the checkout area.

their scent was very intimidating to the older, the smell of apple pie and firewood lingered in the older's brain. hoseok was checking out his fabric and was placing all the fabric pads on table and placing the ten dollar bill on the counter top

"hello, hoseok did you find everything ok." and hoseok nods his head, he was holding both of his hands to his chest as he watched the person grab his tote bag and placed them all back in and grabbed the ten dollar bill and gave him a small receipt.

"we appreciate you hoseok." the guy says with a big smile and hoseok bows and walks out quickly.
"do you know him?" taehyung asks and the cashier smiles.

"he just comes here to buy fabric, him and his mom make their own clothes, isn't that precious?" the cashier said with a grin.