Goodmorning j.jk*

Smut
Praising
Morning sex

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You woke up with a arm around your tummy and eyes full of sunshine. You looked behing you and saw your muscular bunny Jeon Jungkook in all his morning glory and remembered you were naked and the flashbacks from last nights session replayed in your head.

Yesterday

You came home super drunk after hanging out with your friend Lalisa, yall had decided to go to this new Mexican restaraunt and indulged in to many cocktails. You were getting so many rude remarks about your body things like, "hope she doesnt eat all the food" and "mum,why is she so big" when you got home Jungkook was worried sick, you got home and immediately started to kiss and undress him even though he told you to stop. This was not the first time you had sex but the first time you had had it with Jungkook.

Flashback end.

You started sobbing remembering how he had told you to stop yet you still continued. Was he disgusted, was he mad or was he gonna break up with me.

Jungkook is an idol and had previously been dating this gorgeous speciman called Tzuyu. She was thin and fit to be a model, the opposite of you. You are fat have rolls everywhere, stretch marks and stress eat.

Many fans did not like the fact that their gorgeous JK had moved on from Tzuyu to you. Onces started sending you death threats and Armies started to track your every move.

You remember how Jimin just put his arms around you and told you to that you were perfect and the best girlfriend Jungkook had.

Jungkook- baby why are you awake its so ear-

He stopped when he say your face

Jungkook- mallow whats wrong ?

He said getting up and removing the blanket partially in the process showing his morning wood and your body,which you tried to cover.

You- sobbing, Jungkook I am so sorry I forced you yesterday to have sex with me and I understand if you hate me or think that yoy should not have dated me,its bad already that I give bts a bad name and I am not even close to Tzuyu and I know that my fat rolls must have bounced and you saw my stretch marks and-

Jungkook shut you up by placing his lips onto yours and gently kissed you, anyone could tell that the kiss was full of love.

Jungkook- mallow if you say one more bad thing about yourself I swear to god I will hide the marshmallow stash we have away from you, you are the most perfect girl I have ever seen in my entire life and yesterday was the best sex I ever had because it was with someone I truly loved.

He proceeded to take your hands away and positioned himself so that his body was between your legs.

Jungkook- Dont ever compare yourself to anyone. I love your beautiful eyes. Your cute nose. These rosy cheeks. And these sweet lips.

He said giving a kiss at each place.

Jungkook- these sweet breasts, he said giving them a kiss on each of your nipples. This beautiful tummy with these stretch marks that look like art. These thick thighs that any girl would for and lastly,he spread your legs and you tried to cover your pussy from him, HEY remove your hands now thats my girl ,look at that treasure, this beautiful pussy he said giving it a huge kiss on the lips then spread your lips and gave your clit a little lick making you moan.

He came up to give you a kiss. It was long and passionate.

You- arent you mad that I forced you though

Jungkook-baby I was far from mad,I was just scared you were not ready.
I truly love you mallow.

He kissed you once again slowly making his way down to your breasts and licking your nipples till they were red and swollen, wrapping his tongue and lips as if he was a baby waiting for milk to come out. You were very verbal and moaned so loud you were sure the neighbours woyld wake up.

He made his way down your stomach and kissed your stretchies and belly button,lightly dipping his tongue inside,

Then finally he made his way down to your thighs and not getting close enough to the place you wanted him the most, you whined bucking your hips up.

Jungkook- looks like someones pussy needs attention. He spread your lips apart and drooled at the sight of your dripping wet heat. Fuck,looks like I am gonna have to eat this as my breakfast everyday.

He gave your pussy a long like from your asshole to the top of your cuntlips making you moan in ecstasy.

He started eating you out at an animalistic pace moving his head side to side and back and forth the best pussy eater in the world. Letting his wet hot tongue lick your clit like a snake hissing and you could just see your wet juices all over his face , on his nose, chin and all around his mouth, he looked up at you showing you how he can devour you like his favourite meal and that set you over the edge as you let out a loud whiny moan and let out your juices as he lapped it up.

He the got up fave full of pussy juices dripping from his chin and then slapped your pussy 4 times sending you over the edge as he opened his mouth and you squirted straight into it.

You could not breathe after that. The best pussy eater in the world.

Jungkook- oh yea this is my favourite meal,so fucking sweet and juicy. He said giving your lips a little kiss and wiping you up.

You- what about your junior baby

You said looking at his jungcock which wad HUGE and dripping with pre cum

Jungkook- you rest baby, I will finish in the bathroom, he said changing you, and then we can cuddle

You- um babe,you didnt put my undies on

Jungkook- mallow now you cant hide anything from me,he said slapping your ass making it jiggle

As you were waiting for him you fell asleep.

He came out of the bathroom and gave you a kiss on your forehead

Jungkook- I love you mallow

Before letting you rest and making lunch for you guys.

The end

PLEASE DONT COPY
Please vote 😅🥰