pregnant baby*j.hs

Pregnant
Missionary
Lactation
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was on my 6th month of pregnancy and my hormones got the best of me.

I would randomly feeling horny,upset and angry.

I owe it all to my husband of 1 year and my boyfriend of 4.

His name is jung hoseok also known as my sunshine.

Hes in a band called bts. You would think that what im about to say only happens in movies, but it actually happened to me.

I was always the chubby type, I preffer calling it chubby than fat. Anyways we met at a fanmeet of bts when I was speaking to world wide handsome and a fan yelled out "move from the way fattie, you are blocking my oppar" cringe much.

So hobi actually stood up for me and said that the message was to love yourself and others, he put the fan in her place as she stomped out of the place.

When you got to him he muttered a sweet nothing into your ear you only noticed when you got home that he haf slipped his number into your pocket.

You were cut off by 7 people yelling and 2 heads on your belly, you looked down to see jungkook and taehyung trying to talk to the babies, yes you were having a baby boy and girl, they made you giggle as they pouted whilst talking and fought over whether I would name them by tae and taehi or jung and kookie.

Namjoon pulled them off before saying hi and so did jin, jimin and yoongi.

Hobi came over and gave you a long kiss before kissing your belly twice.

Hobi- hows my babies

You- their ok, im ok except babies make mommy run toilet the whole day, you said carresing your belly.

Soon after the boys left and it was just you and hobi.

You felt horny seeing him sweaty from the bath he just took and slowly started to give him kisses

Hobi- hmmm someones horny

You- yes me ,its meee

Hobi giggled and pushed you on the bed before lifting up your dress and carresing your belly and then your bare pussy.

Hobi- hmm looks wet enough

As he pushed his dick into your warm wet walls

You- oooo hobi,it feels so good

Hobi- I know baby, fuck

He groped your boobs but something was new, you were lactating,sweet breast milk fell downbyour titties

Hobi licked it up moaning at the taste

Hobi- oh baby looks like your gonna be feeding me and not only the babies, fuck

You - hobi im gonna cum

You moaned as you let out all your juices and he cummed letting his thick ropes mix with your sweet juices

He cleaned you up before saying

Hobi- Im so glad you came to that fan sign 5 years ago

The end