if Naruto turned into a girl

!ENGLISCH! !GRAMMATICKFEHLER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day. Jiraya looked at girls, Gaara played with sand, Kakashi read a book, Sasuke traint his Sharingan an Naruto- turned into a girl..!?

A lot of men looked at him and Naruto didn't check.

At the trainig place Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi were very surprised. Sakura was so much surprised, that her mouth was on the floor. Sasuke's node was bleeding and became blushing, like his Sensei. And Naruto didn't check. He said: "I'm sorry, Sensei Kakashi..." "I-It's okay, Naruto.."

Naruto looked so much cute at that, with the hands inside of his pullover and you just see the fingers, wich were befor the mini-skirt. Kakashi got nose blood too.

"O-okay, guys!" Kakashi got himself after a while back and wanted to teach his students. "Do a Jutsu and sing a song to that."

Naruto started. He made the Jutsu of the familiar spirits and said: "Boom, boom, boom, bomm! I want you in my room~." He bents down and put his fingers on the floor. His words were: "Let's spend the night together-"

Sasuke couldn't hold himself anymore, went to Naruto, put him on his tummy and said: "Together in my room~!"

Then he jumped away, Kakashi smiled under his mask and Sakura was very angry.