Chap 2

I jumped out of my window and shifted into my wolf and ran at full speed to the North side.

Fuck I can smell them and it's making me hungry... Oo God how tasty will their blood be....

"Red stop it!!You're making me more hungrier! "

"Oops~sorry not sorry~"
"Fuck you!! "
"Love you too, darling~"
"Omg!! I swear if you weren't my human, you won't be having your head right now!! "
"Yea~yea~ whatever, let's focus on what we have here~"

I saw a bunch of rouges growling.
"They look tasty" Rose growled.
"Indeed they do, how do you want this to be, Rosy? "

"I've told you a hundred times not to call me that!!and we can have fun playing a bit, tear their limbs piece be piece, and make them suffer a little more, we can also use silver and wolf bane, and-"

"Ok Rose. That's a lot of things. We don't have time for that. Remember. We have a pack to run. Let's make this quick and get back to work"

"What!! But I thought you wanted to see blood!? "

"Yea, and I'm gonna make sure there is no body left only blood. Pure, red, tasty blood~ and of course we will drink enough to last for 4 months"

"Ok,as long as we drink them all, I'm fine with any method"

"Now that's a good wolf"
"Shut up!!! Oh my moon goddess!! I seriously hate you!!! "
"Why~Thank you~"

"Whatever. Just kill them already!! "
"Ok Ok. Geez, no need to scream"

Before she can answer back, I ✂ off the mind link. She's gonna give me a earful later, but I'll deal with it later, for now.... Let's get the show on the road.

I came out of my hiding place in human form.

"Oh my ~ aren't you such a beauty~ won't you come play with us darling~"
One of them, who seemed to be their head said.

"Of course I will, kid" I said, smirking.

"Who the fuck do you think you're calling a kid!? I'll show you who I'm you bitch!! Fellow mates!! Attack!! Teach this pathetic weak omega her place!! "

"Oh my, he thinks we're an omega. This is gonna be fun~"
"Didn't I ✂ you off ?"
"I'm part of you, you can never ✂me off~ now deal with it"
"Huh... Whatever"

I let out a quarter of my aura.

I saw the eyes of the rouges go wide with fear.

"W-what... T-this c-can't b-be.. "
"S-she a-an ....a-alpha... "

"D-don't b-be a-afraid.... This is just a-a t-trick.. Yea... This is just a trick!!! An alpha never comes alone!! They will have their beta and gamma with them!! She's just playing a trick!! "

"B-but.. L-leader.. " One of the rouge said.
"What! "
"T-this i-is... T-the..... D-dark m-moon.. P-pack... "
"W-w-w-what..!?!???!!??? "

I smirked. So they did't know which pack they were in. No wonder they were so confident.

I saw all of their eyes go widen with terror and fear. Anyone could smell their fear in the air.

I decided to scare them some more and let out half of my aura. If I let out full they will die in an instant.

I saw some of them fainting...... And some of them struggling to breathe.... Aaaaaa.... They are soo weak..... No fun at all..... Sigh..... Well whatever... Let's finish this quickly.

"Hmm.... Seems like y'all are of no use. You are lucky I'm in a good mood. So I'm gonna give you a quick death. "

I ran at them in my human form and tore their hearts out... It was finished in accurately 15 seconds

I looked at their blood... It smelled great

"Rose, take control, I don't really wanna drink blood in human form"
"Okieee~"

I let Rose take control and fell asleep.