Chap 3

"Red, it's over..... It's time to wake up, sleepyhead"

"Hmmmmmmmm......... Hmm..... Hmmmm...... Hm.... "

"Don't hmm me! Wake up fast! Or I'm just gonna go to the pack house and sleep!!"

"No! You can't! We have work to do! "

"Well... Duh... Then wake up, cause I'm not gonna do it, as a beauty needs her beauty sleep"

"Huh.... Yea... Ok... "
"Hey! Wake up! "
"Ok OK OK. I'm awake I'm awake"
I said as I took back control from Rosy, and let her have her 'beauty sleep'.

Sigh. I looked around and saw bones and flesh... And some blood mixed with the mud.

I chanted a quick 'cleaning' spell in my mind. As soon as the chant finished the remains of them disappeared.

***
I ran back to the pack house

Del was waiting for me there. I nodded my head at him, telling him that it's safe for the pack to go the northern side.
He bows his head in return and runs in the direction of the safe house.

I make my way to my office.

***
Knock-knock

"Huh!!!! What now!? " I said or screamed at whoever is behind the door.

"A-alpha..? "

I immediately recognised the voice as the same omega's who was scared shit this morning.

I sighed. I don't wanna scare him more... I maybe a bitch but I don't force or bitch around my pack members... But remember this only goes for MY PACK MEMBERS.

I took deep breaths and tried to calm down. The work in front of me isn't helping me that much... Huh... Breath in breath out... Calm down... Red.. You don't wanna kill your own pack member...

"Come in. " I hissed.
The door was slowly opened. And a bunch of blond hair was seen.

Fuck. I really hate blond.

"What is it. " I asked making sure that he understood that I'm not in pretty mood.

I heard him taking deep breaths and calming himself down.

"A-alpha, th-there is a re-request l-letter.."
"And? "
"T-the c-council said th-that we can't re-refuse i-it... "
"And.why. the. Fuck. Are. They. Saying. So.? "

I saw him wince... Aa.. Shit my aura leaked a bit..

I controlled it immediately.

I saw him take deep breaths again
Sigh...  I really want to kill him for stuttering.

But I know it's not his fault . I also do know that he knows that I won't hurt him. And that's true I won't. Cause he's the only one along with my beta and gamma who talks to me despite being so scared of me. I greatly respect him for that. Even though he's an omega he's a warrior. In fact one of the strongest warrior in my pack. I have asked him if he wanted to change his ranking from omega to that of a warrior but he refused and said that he wanted to be the first ever omega warrior. And I approved of that.

You see in my pack, my members can do anything they want all I ask for them is to stay loyal to me and not to kill innocents or babies.

"A-alpha..? "
"Huh.. Yes? "
"Mm... I wa-was saying that a pack needed our help"

I could see he was not scared anymore as he saw my calm face.

"Which pack is it? "
"It's the moonlight pack, Alpha"

I sighed. It was one of the low ranking packs.

"And we can't refuse? "
"The counsil says no alpha, as the counsil owes that pack"

I sighed again.

"What help do we have to do? "
"The counsil says to train them enough to fight mountain lions, Alpha"

I raised a brow at him

"Apparently they are enemies with mountain lions, but due to their low fighting skills, more of their pack members are dying each day, Alpha"

"Ok.fine.Tell Del to go-"

"Red, we are going to train them" Rose said in my mind.

"What!! Have you lost your mind, Rose!?!? Huh!? We!? Train a low level pack!?!? And can't you see the paper work in front of you!?! "

"I don't know, Red, I have this feeling that we have to go there... Something needs us there... I don't know, ok? It's just.. We need to go there... I just know that... And no. I didn't lose my mind, if I did, you would have too" I could feel her rolling her eyes at the back of my mind.

"What? Needs us? "
"Yea.. Something needs us there... Or...someone... "