• Disclaimer •

By now must people are familiar with me. If not, Hi!
I am one of the owners of the editing account on TikTok, Pardoesedits. Welcome to our account and this book! Together with another owner we make Efteling-related edits on that account, such as Raveleijn, Symbolica the series and Baron 1898 the movie.

It would be great if you could follow that account, but you don't have to! <3

This story contains characters from the book/series Symbolica. You don't have to read/watch the book or series to read this story, but I would recommend it as it will be much easier to understand if you do.

As this is a Fanfic, most of the characters named in this book are already existing. This is not the real story, and just a story of how I would love to see the characters liver their lives.

And if you already know the Efteling and Symbolica then welcome! Before you read the story there is some explanation needed for you to understand to story. The story is in the original "Symbolica-realm". So there is a lot more backstory and multiple worlds that go into it. I will explain in the next chapter how everything works.

You need to read that in order to understand the story to the max :)

Furthermore, I don't know exactly how often I will update, but I'll try to update as often as possible! :)

Have fun reading!