xl

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

PEACE ARMONI JONES|18|

"I'M NOT hungry." Peace spoke lowly. One week. That's how long it had been since had seen or heard from her favorite person in the world. It was eating her alive. In the span of one week she had grown unattached from everything. Including her own daughter.

"Come on P, you ain' ate a full meal in a whole week." Von spoke lowly. They had sent Miracle to his moms house about two days after the incident.

"I'm not hungry." Peace repeated as she texted Amaru's iPad once again.

"Just take a lil bite." He mumbled pushing the bag towards her.

"I'm fine." She uttered running her fingers through her hair, sighing as more of it fell out.

"Jus—"

"I'm fine." She stated again making him sigh. She rolled her eyes discreetly as she dialed Eboni's number.

"Hey Peace." Eboni spoke as she answered the phone.

"Hey ma. What is Ru doing?" Peace questioned for the thousandth time this week, she had called Eboni everyday to check on him. Although he didn't want to talk to her, she made sure he was alright. Financially and physically.

"He's playin' the game P." Eboni sighed lowly already knowing what Peace was about to ask.

"Can I talk to him?" Peace asked softly. Although she knew he didn't want to talk to her she still tried, even though every answer broke her heart more and more.

"Amaru! Peace is on the phone." Eboni spoke as she watched Amaru play the game.

"Tell her I'm sleep." She heard Amaru's soft voice speak in the background.

"Get up now Amaru." Peace heard Eboni speak as she wiped the lone tear that fell from her face.

"Hello." Amaru spoke dryly as he grabbed the phone from Eboni, watching as she walked into the back of the house.

"Hey Ru." Peace smiled softly as she heard his voice. "I miss you."

"Oh." Amaru spoke blandly, already tired of hearing her voice.

"Can we go somewhere today? Wherever you want."

"I'm fine." Amaru spoke almost immediately. Although he missed her more than anything in the world, he wouldn't allow her to treat him as if he was a burden when she was the one he taught him that, that was wrong.

"Ok." Peace spoke softly. "That's fine. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. I feel better here." He lied shrugging not caring that he was breaking his sisters heart into pieces.

"Th-that's good." Peace spoke with her voice cracking as she looked over at Von who was staring at the wall, zoned out.

"Well I guess you have to go now. With your baby and stuff." He spoke blandly as he handed the phone to Eboni who was walking back into the dining room.