Damon Tries It Again

Kai had already went out early this afternoon so Damon was on his own on the house. Stefan was still off on his honeymoon with Caroline. He gets up and heads in the kitchen to get something to eat. He opens the fridge and gets out a pack of bacon and bread from the cupboard. He gets out a frying pan and pours in a bit of oil and let's it heat up on the stove. He puts the bread in the toaster. He opens the bacon and puts it in the frying pan. As the bacon was cooking, he started feeling some pressure on his bladder and he instantly remembers what happened the night before when he pissed his jeans. Damon then presses his legs together and starts pissing his blue lacoste nylon trackies. As the piss runs down his legs, he flips the bacon as he lets out a soft moan. He puts a hand between his legs as the stream became more powerful. His nylon trackies were getting soaked and more shiny all over. Just as he finishes pissing, the toaster ejects the cooked bread. He takes it out, butters it and puts on the cooked bacon. He puts on some brown sauce and puts the top of the sandwich on. He puts it on a plate and sits down in the living room with it. He begins eating it, moaning as he feels the rapidly cooling piss trackies he is wearing. After pissing in them, he decided to wear them all day and use them as his toilet. Kai would be out for hours so it was perfect for him.

"I love how this feels." Damon moaned as he presses his legs together, finishing off his bacon sandwich. He puts the plate down and turns on the TV. He picks up a bottle of bourbon and begins drinking it, not even pouring it into a glass.

After a few hours of drinking and watching TV, Damon needed to piss again. Damon was too comfy to move so he began pissing his nylon trackies in his seat, pressing his legs together as his bladder releases in his seat. Luckily, it was a leather sofa so he could clean it off later.

"Oh fuck yeah." Damon moaned softly as the pressure on his bladder lessened as his nylon trackies became more wet. After a few minutes later, he finished pissing his trackies. He was surprised and turned in at how wet he was form the flooding. He begins rubbing his crotch through his nylon trackies vigorously. His cock felt good under the layer of soaked nylon from his trackies. He was rubbing his crotch for 30 seconds and it didn't take that long for him to cum. He lets out a loud moan as his underwear starts filling with warm cum that shot out of his cock. From that rubbing, his bladder instantly filled up again. He only pissed his trackies a few minutes ago. Damon wasn't surprised. Must be because how much bourbon he just drank. He stands up out of his seat and starts pissing his nylon trackies a 3rd time. He presses his legs together. As he was pissing, Kai walks in and his eyes instantly light up watching Damon wet himself again. Damon's eyes was already closed as he fills his already soaked trackies with more piss. He moans so loud as he rubs himself.

"Oh yeah." Damon moaned as he holds his legs together. Kai bit his lower lip as he watches Damon. He was also confused. 'Is he doing this in purpose? Why is it turning him on? What's so good about this?' Kai thought. He shook his head as he watches Damon just as he finishes pissing himself. Damon opens his eyes. Damon's face was filled with shock and embarrassment. He had no idea Kai was stood there watching him.

"Why was you pissing your trackies? It looks like you did it multiple times. They can't get that soaked from one spray of piss. Why are you pissing your trackies on purpose?" Kai asked curiously, walking to Damon. He didn't want him to know he was kinda turned on by it. His mind was filled with confusion.

"I... I don't know. I..." Damon stuttered as he looks at Kai.

"Was it after last night?" Kai questioned.

"Yeah." Damon said. "It was the first time last night pissing my pants. It kinda turned me on. Just as you were opening the door, I needed to piss again so I let it out. As soon as we got in, I went upstairs to the bathroom and jerked myself off."

"Is that why you pissed your trackies today then?" Kai questioned.

"Yeah. I pissed them 3 times today. I guess this is a kink I didn't even though I had." Damon admitted.

"What's so good about it? Why does it turn you on? Make me understand." Kai asked curiously.

"I dunno. I guess is just the feeling of my pants getting wet that turns me on. Sometimes the desperation from my bladder. In this situation, I can't say anything of this to make you understand. I guess you would just have to piss yourself so you can understand why I enjoy it." Damon said confidently.

"You want me to piss my trackies?" Kai said. He was curious as to why Damon likes it. So, he thought for a few seconds and decided that if he tried it, he may understand as to why Damon likes it. "Okay. I'll give it a go then." Kai presses his knees together, he tries to concentrate on relaxing his bladder. After a few seconds, a thin stream of piss comes ot of his cock, soaking his grey nike nylon trackies. The thin stream grew more powerful that went down both of Kai's legs. He puts his head back, moaning as his trackies got wet. 'Damon was right', Kai thought. 'This is really hot'. Damon bit his lower lip as he watches Kai piss his nylon trackies. Suddenly, an 'oops' slipped from Damon's mouth.

"Fuck. I couldn't hold it." Damon joins Kai by pissing his trackies also. He moans as he slides his hand between Kai's legs, feels him pissing also. As they both piss their trackies, they both let out loud moans. Kai's trackies were soaked all over just as he finishes. Damon finishes also.

"Fuck yeah. That was hot. You was right. It was even hotter with your hand between my legs." Kai admitted.

"See? I told you. I guess now we can  piss ourselves whenever and whereever." Damon said with a grin.

"Yeah. You're right. I can't wait to do it again. To be honest, when you had that accident last night, it turned me on." Kai spoke softly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I love you Kai." Damon said.

"I love you too." Kai replied.