7

NovelQuick Transmigration: Homewrecker System! [BL]Chapter 7
QUICK TRANSMIGRATION: HOMEWRECKER SYSTEM! [BL]
C7 -

"I want to learn," Michael said again.

Yunyu paused for a moment, but he still kept his vigilance up. He peered at this Prince and after some consideration, he finally nodded.

"But you're not allowed to preach to them, you'll be seen as a hypocrite," Yunyu advised. Michael was relieved that the Duke allowed him to accompany the Duke to the slum. He didn't know what they would do there, but if it was with the Duke, Michael had certain assurance that he would be in good hands.

Thus, Michael and Yunyu sat in the same carriage together.

The carriage was a bit cramped, because Yunyu didn't want to be too showy in the slum. Thus, he used a small carriage fit for only one person.

When Prince Michael barged in, their knees touched each other a few times. Yunyu felt uncomfortable, but Michael was on a whole other level, because he had never been this close to anyone. As if, the small carriage was their own small world.

Michael's face grew inevitably hot, he lowered his head in shame. Because he was actually nervous to be near the Duke right now.

[Why is his face so red?]

[Pupa: Maybe because he likes you? His Fatemeter is already 30%. It is the equivalent of a crush in the human world.]

[Oh? So 50% is in love?]

[Pupa: 50% is regular love, 70% is already deeply in love, hitting 80% is like an old married couple. While 100%... well, it's love greater than anything in this world. The one with such love will sacrifice everything for their loved one.]

[Hmm... that's interesting! Lucky I won't need to increase his Fatemeter though~ That'd be a pain in the ass.]

When they arrived at the slum, they left the carriage and Prince Michael wore his hood again. He followed the Duke to the same old lady who was selling apples. As usual, the Duke bought a bag of apples and shared it with the poor kids. He went and bought more food from the poor sellers in the slum and shared it with others.

Yunyu did it so naturally, that Michael's eyes were basically glued to the Duke now. Yunyu noticed Michael's eyes, he turned his back and their eyes met. Yunyu smiled at the Prince.

Michael held his breath, he was unsure how to respond. He just thought that... the Duke had a very gentle smile, it soothed his heart somehow.

Yunyu offered one apple to the Prince and said, "This apple is not dirty or poisonous."

"I know," Michael said and took the apple from the Duke's hand. He took a bit and chewed it slowly. Yunyu turned his attention back to help the slum again, while Michael's eyes grew hotter on Yunyu.

Somehow, the apple tasted ten times better than the one he ate at church.

When they entered the temporary house for the abandoned people, the people inside were already waiting for the Duke. They bowed their head in respect, and the Duke smiled and said, "I will feed all of you as usual, the renovation will be done in about three days."

"Thank you, sir," the people said. They saw someone behind the Duke's back, although his head was covered with hood, his handsome features did not leave their eyes.

"Sir, who is this gentleman behind you?" the woman in the wheelchair asked.

"Ah, this is my... friend. He is here to help me," Yunyu said. He pulled Michael in front. Michael was awkward when facing the questioning gazes of everyone in this place. He bowed his head slightly and greeted them.