Chapter 19 - Under The Sheets

{Content warning}
18+

Silence deafened the room as a gentle breeze collided against the brittle glass window. The candle flames crackled from freshly being lit, lighting the dark chamber just enough for vision to be clear.

The bed creaked as Emma sat at the edge, he positioned both of his knees on the floor and reached for his coat. The piece of clothing got stuck around Anthony's biceps as he struggled to get it off, Emma let out a slight giggle at his frustration. The blue navy coat flew to the floor as he fixated on the buttons of his beige vest.

"I am scared.." Emma mumbled, the words caused Anthony to look up while he still fidgeted with the buttons, "I promise to be gentle, my love." The reassuring sentence calmed her mind as she waited for him to finish.

A couple of minutes passed and the man in front of her was still undressing, now starting to untie the cravat around his neck and unbuttoning his white undershirt. He kept the shirt on, showing half of his bare chest. Heavy breathing escaped Emma's mouth as she waited for an unpredictable move. She took all his features in, examining every defined part. Anthony slid the palm of his hands under her nightgown to where her thighs were exposed. She gasped at the slightest touch and gripped the sheets tighter than before.

Kisses covered her right thigh, she could feel his tongue pressing on her fair skin. Emma looked down at his spot on the wooden floor, his face was quite close to an area she has not yet been touched causing panic. He picked up his head and softly tugged on her panty-like skirt, realizing what he wanted to remove Emma spread her legs open. The drawers were soon on the floor next to a pile Anthony had created.

He stood up and grabbed the buttoned part of his trousers, to which the impatient and lustful woman jolted up from where she sat and stopped him. Her lips pressed against his as she ripped off the black suspenders and white undershirt that he had been keeping for warmth. Their mouths filled with saliva as they stayed attached to each other's lips. Emma wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing her breast against his naked chest.

Anthony unbuttoned the cotton white nightgown that hugged his wife's body, he watched as it slowly fell to her feet after the last button. The lens behind his pupils studied her body, curves shaped her hips and lines toned the middle of her stomach. Everything about her screamed of beauty and he needed more of it.

The last thing she wore was a white bodice that suffocated her bosom. He gently turned her around and started to untie the bra-like garment. Sweat began to glow on Emma's face as the bra was dropped to the floor. She placed her arms across her breasts, hiding what she deemed to be imperfect, two globs of fat, or her personal favorite, saggy. The innocent lover slowly walked over to the bed as Anthony's eyes fell below her backside.

A bubble of thought appeared in his mind as he continued to watch her climb under the cold sheets. Realization struck him as he saw how the scars and flaws defined her view on self-love. Deep down inside that mind was her inner critic, feeding off the hate that was given any time she walked in front of a mirror. A reflection full of inviting smiles and alluring eyes that had meaning behind the irises. He wanted nothing more than for her to see what he saw every waking morning and every gloomy night. Most importantly, his sole purpose in marrying the fragile woman was for him to protect her from the people in the ton who tried to tear her to pieces every chance they got. His new duties were now to love every single inch of flaws that grew comfy on her body. She will always be far from perfect, but no human on this earth would ever be such a thing. Nothing could stop the love he had for the young Harrington, not even the most captivating princess could change his mind.