hearts

billie sub g!p

raindrops start to make a soft pitter patter sound against the window beside my bed. my eyes flicker open as i feel beside me for my phone. once i find it, i turn it on and look at the time.

9:54 A.M
Friday, May 20

"shit." i mumble. im late for school.

there's also 3 texts from billie and a missed call. just as i go to respond to her texts, she calls me again.

"i'm sorry, baby i slept in." i say immediately, my voice groggy and deep.

"god i was so worried, sunny! i thought you died." a very concerned voice on the other end replies. i put the phone on speaker and lay it next to my face, feeling way too lazy to hold it to my ear.

"i know, im so sorry-"

"are you at home?" she asks. by the way she's taking i assume she's in the bathroom and is late to class.

"yes, baby, i told you i slept in. i just woke up." i explained patiently.

"oh... well can you hurry and get ready? i miss you." i could hear the embarrassment in her voice. maybe there was someone in the bathroom.

"no, i don't think wanna go to school today. its a friday."

"can't you come see me?" she pouted. i smiled, biting my lip as an idea popped into my head. billie and i hadn't really been intimate yet, not that she didn't want to, it just hasn't happened yet. i wasn't really planning on doing anything crazy with her if she didn't want to, i just wanted to see how she reacted to the suggestion of it.

"i can but... why would i do that when you could come see me?" i asked, slowly adding a little suggestion in my tone. the other end was completely silent for a moment. i could almost hear the back and forth contemplation in her head.

"i don't know... i have a final next period." she said, kind of thinking out loud. i knew i was being a bad influence based on what i was about to say but at the moment i didn't care, i just wanted her.

"you can take it tomorrow, yeah? i know you'd rather come see me then take a final."

"i don't want to get in trouble, sunny."

"you won't get in trouble, baby. just tell them you didn't feel good and had to go home." there was a light sigh on that other end.

"okay... ill come. but under one condition." she said matter of factly.

"and what is that?" i asked in a smug tone. i had her trained well, she knew i'd do anything for her at that point.

"you do my math homework for next week." she whispered. i raised my brows in surprise.

"oh really? since when do you cheat?"

"i-i don't cheat, this is just... you helping me out." she stuttered.

"youre too cute." i laughed.

"shut up, ill be there in a minute." she said through a smile.

"no wait, don't hang up."

"okay... whats wrong?"

"nothing. i just wanna keep talking to you." i said.

"oh, okay." there was some shuffling on her end.

"where are you?" i asked.

"im walking down the hallway now."

"tell me when you get to your car." i tell her, feeling my lower half start to take over.