A threat?a warning.

Summary:Rashta thought her plans will be going according just as planned.but,the way aria was looking deeper to her pages,made her believe that she'll had to try harder than that.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

No one's pov

As yoriichi swinged at his katana,the young soldier fell to the ground along with his blade.the boy flinched when the dark red haired male pointed his blade at the boy's throat,his deep red eyes stare into his until he placed his balde back to his sheath. "Training is over for now.you're break will only be over by six minutes." The tall man told the soldiers around the training ground.

Soldiers groaned but do not have the guts to utter a complain,feeling very intimidated by the emperor.

Yoriichi exhaled as he grabbed a towel from one of the cabinets,he wiped the droplets of sweat that were rolling down his head.he guessed he shouldn't really waste so many woodens swords since it will only gave him so much sweat to clean up.a sigh left his mouth.

Well the only thing to make him feel better from this,is seeing his gorgeous wife.he can feel a small smile forming on his face,he now imagined himself onto what his wife will be doing now.

He sure do hope that it isn't something that is upsetting her.

Suddenly,loud footsteps can be heard from behind him.he glanced at his back to see a young lady with silver hair ranning towards him. 'Ah,that girl.she....' yorrichi paused his thoughts as he stare the silvette heading towards him. 'So it was she...it was her who my beloved wife has been angry for..'

'How....annoying.'

Rashta stopped right towards the tall male,a smile adorning her face as she greeted the emperor with such delight.yorrichi stays silent and continued to stare at her in a strange way. "It has been quite a while since i had seen you,you're majesty,yorrichi!that is why i am glad to see you again." She says with a grin.

"...."

Silence.

The girl tilted her head slightly to the side, "is there...something wrong,you're majesty?" She asked him as the dark red haired man continues to not speak.after what was like,a whole minute,yorrichi sighed. "Lady rashta,yes?" His deep and powerful voice asked the pretty young lady infront of him.

This caused rashta to smile wider, "yes,you're majesty!?" She eagerly wants him to speak to her more.since what else could be better than talking to a lady like her who is sweet and gentle as she?

Rashta's smile couldn't contain the happiness she is feeling right now.

"Lady rashta."

"Yes?!"