Husband and wife time

Summarry:After that time with rashta,both yoriichi and aria can finally have some peaceful time together.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

No one's pov

Aria didn't exactly felt great.well,it was,but after remembering the threat that rashta blurted it always came for her to halt on her mind.She frowned,remembering how those words repeats,those words that actually caused her to panick while slipling away from a disgusting roach's mouth.

She was disgusting.

How dare she threathened the people who aren't even involved in her situation in danger.

Even worse,what if she was planning to do that anyway?had she really found them?did she seriously find elizabeth's missing children?were they okay?were they hurt?were they...........dead?

....

No.

It couldn't be.

How could she believe those words from her?

Her,a pathetic and repulsive little pest of a concubine?how can her brain be filled with such disgusting thoughts of her petty little threats.hah!she have taught herself better than that.And so,she continued her way over to her husband's room.

And my,my,when she finally arrived.she can not help but feel worry running it's way into her stomach.She quirked a brow, 'what was that about?' She questioned herself.Why was she worrying about her taking one more step to her husband's room,why would she even care? .......or was it because of the feeling her gut was trying to tell her that—

"Oh."

He was mad.

Incredibly mad.

Just absolutely furious.

There he was.the man with the muscles carved by the gods themselves,long dark red hair that was flawlessly tied to a high ponytail,beautiful scars that adorned his wonderfully broad back,and his deep maroon colored eyes were filled with nothing but fury.

He was breathing so heavily,that you can see it clearly.Yoriichi was standinf in his room,with dozens and dozens of training dummies on the floor,mauled and destroyed.Maroon eyes were focused on the floor,he didn't notice that his wife had been standing on his door the whole entire time.Yoriichi knows that someone IS there but refused to acknowledge them as he only cares but letting out some steam for now.

He had been demanding his wife for so many times already,but it seems like she was busy,or so he thought.

"Whoever you are on the door,leave.Your presence is irritating me." He said,voice cold and uncaring as he walked over to a closet,presumingly getting another dummy to destroy.

"Really?even if this 'whoever' is your wife,you would not care at all?"

Yoriichi stopped his steps and turned his head quickly to the source of that voice.There she was,his gorgeous wife leaning to the doorway with her lips curved into a smirk as she looked straight in the eyes. "Well?" And without thinking twice,he marched his way to his wife as quick as the light should be and immediately closed the doors.

And right now,she was face to face with his bare chest.Yes,he was shirtless.

"Dearest!i-i did not mean it!at all!please,please believe me.!!" Maroon eyes that begged me to forgive him,his cheeks flushes as his eyes became teary,calloused hands that held tightly against my smaller ones.I gave a sigh,which makes him ran into a more panicked state. "Darling."

".!?!?"

"Please,stop.i am fine.i am not hurt,trust me.Your words did not bruised me one bit,calm down now."

"..are you sure?if you wished,you can stab with a–"

"Absolutely not.why would i stab my husband with little to no reason at all?"

"...."

"Still,are you sure you aren't–"

"I will not repeat myself again,darling.But come,let's sit."

As both rulers sat down at the large king-sized bed,yoriichi suddenly looked at his wife's hands.He stare at them for a moment until turning his head at his beloved,aria rose a brow. "Yes?"

It was obvious that he wanted to say something,but seemed to be hesitant.Aria waited for him to speak,and for about a minute,finally he spoke. "My love....Did you..perhaps harm somebody today?" His question did not suprise her.It looks like he was able to know since she did not wash her  hands yet.A hum slips out of her lips, "well,yes,actually." He tenses,somethinf the empress did not miss.

"You know the silver haired girl?yes,she was the one i harmed today.Do not worry i did not do anything more than threathen her. ....Okay,maybe i did grab her throat but nonetheless,nothing too much to shed blood,my dear."

"...."

"Darling?"

"...."

"My darlin–Oh."

He was shaking.

He was shaking.He was angry.not at his wife,oh.Oh he will never be angry at her.His dearest rose can never be wrong,she is not the one to harm anyone just because she wants to.Only when that person had cause great anger at her,yes,he is not never angry at her.No,he was angry at that bitch.

How dare that bug make his beloved wife lay her precious hands on her.

How dare she cause anger to his rose.

How dare she.

How dare she?

.....

..

'I'm going kill that disgusting mistress.'

Suddenly,a hand lays on top of his.He looked down to his wife's smaller hand laying on his much rougher hands,while the other caressed his head.Her hand smoothly touched his scalp,moving gently up and down,thst can put him into a sleepy daze.

"Yoriichi.calm down.it is yet for that time yet." Her mellowed voice told him,she looked at him with calm eyes. "So please do not kill her yet."

"....of course.i will not,until it is time.i will finally get my hands on that pest."

"We,darling.we."

"Ah yes,we."

It was a sweet moment.Both monarchs looked each other with such love filled eyes,that if one had to say they were talking about something special.

Yes,and that something special turns out to be a conversation about murdering a certain mistress.

Oh,poor,poor rashta.

What could the future hold?

Pain?suffering?

....

Oh well.that was not the time for that.Right now,it is a time for both aria and yoriichi to forgot about anything bad,and focused on their sweet,peaceful husband and wife time.