Nisha is kidnapped

There was same those two boys hidden in water tank who has assaulted Nisha in the morning.

Sahir - You..?...where is Nisha ?..where have you hidden her ?

Vivek - Tell fast or else we will smash your head on wall.

Boy 1 - Listen to us first...

Boy 2 - We don't know.. where is Nisha ?..

Boy 1 - we haven't even seen her after the morning fight.

Boy 2 was looking little uncomfortable.

Sahir - What are you hiding ?..you know na..where is she ?.. Speak up or it will be not good for both of you, said aggressively.

Boy 2 - leave me..I don't know where is she ?..I have seen before the class that...

Sahir - what ?..what did you see ?...

Boy 1 - No..No..I didn't see anything. What are you talking about?

Boy 2 - yes, you haven't seen but I have seen Nisha.. I have seen that..

Sahir - What ?.. come on speak up..

Boy 2 - when I was waiting for him in the corridor while going on terrace. I saw that someone was talking to Nisha outside of the school..at some distance from the school gate.
I was not able to see the face as that man had fully covered his face with handkerchief. Then..

Sahir - Then what?

Boy 2 - Then I saw that man forcefully held Nisha's hand and make her sit inside the car and leaves from there in rush.

Vivek - What ????...

Sahir was too shocked to say anything.

Sahir - Did you note that car number ?

Boy 2 - No nothing..I was too scared after the morning's fight and I didn't want to get involve again in all this. I wanted to escape from all this that's why I didn't even attend the class.

Sahir - why didn't you inform me?, Said holding boy 2 collar.

Vivek - Sahir leave him..

Sahir - Where is Nisha ?..Who can do this with her ?

Boy 1 - I think she is kidnapped.