What's in the destiny?

After 3 years

Mumbai

"Oh my my! I seriously can't believe that my wait is finally over. That day is here. I will finally see him closely",said a girl in the crowd of hundreds.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the day is finally here when Sahir Advani will be performing live in our college "Fantasia" auditorium", announced anchor.

After 3 years, Sahir has finally moved on but according to him only because Vivek and Samina still have a doubt regarding this.

"Is everything ready?", asked Sahir.

"Yes, we will soon call you on stage",said the event manager.

Sahir was looking at himself in the mirror when Samina interrupted him from behind.

"This look! Dude, Stop killing girls", said Samina teasingly.

"Oh shut up! I am not killing anyone. I am just doing what I love",said Sahir.

"Yes yes..That I have already seen. From school only girls were crazy for you but now in college, the craze is thousand times more and all the credit goes to your music. After your first performance at our freshers day, people loved you and see today our college is organising your concert after a year and it is unbelievable",said Samina.

"So, are you jealous?",asked Sahir teasingly.

"Why would she be jealous of you? Come on, look at me. I am still single but no one looks at me when you are around. I should be jealous, not her",said Vivek.

"By the way, thanks to that day when you decided to start singing again because don't know why but you had stopped singing in school after class 9th",said Samina.

Sahir remembers the lines of the Nisha's last message where she had mentioned about his love for music and considering herself unfortunate because she never heard him singing.

Sahir facial expressions changes.

"What happened Sahir? We were just joking",said Samina.

"I think I should go on stage now",said Sahir taking his guitar.

"But the anchor has not called you yet on stage", said Vivek.

"I don't care", said Sahir leaving the room.

"Sir, we will call you. This is not the correct time for you to go at stage..sir, listen to me..",pleaded the manager but Sahir refuses to listen anything.

Sahir enters at the stage without any announcement.

The crowd hooted loudly.

Light goes dim and the music in the background starts playing.

Sahir holds his guitar and gave a glance to the crowd and started with a high note.

He was looking at the crowd before him while singing but perhaps someone else was on his mind.

Haryana

"I don't want to go away leaving you",said Nisha to her grandma.

"Nisha, be strong. You have to go out for your higher studies. You have already wasted a year after coming back to Haryana dropping from your school in Delhi. But now this is the high time for you to take your studies seriously. I am investing all my savings for your studies and you have to study hard to secure your future. You have completed your 11th and 12th from Haryana but for your higher studies, I will choose the best college for you.",said grandma.

"But I will not go to Delhi again",said Nisha.

"I know that Delhi has some unpleasant memories for you. Sah..", before grandma could complete, Nisha interrupted her.

"Grandma, please. I don't want to remember those things",said Nisha.

"Okay, I am sorry. But you don't need to worry, I am not sending you back to Delhi",said grandma.

Nisha felt a kind of relief after listening that she is not going to Delhi.
Her heartbeat came back to normal.

"Then where?",asked Nisha.

"Mumbai",said grandma.