09

⚔️
Outfit for interviews:

⚔️Outfit for interviews:

(+ black heels) ⚔️

(+ black heels)
⚔️

"Thank you! thank you!" Bellowed Caesar Flickerman's voice on the screen in front of her. Knox was sitting in a chair as multiple stylists fussed over her appearance. Her makeup was being applied by two separate stylists while her hair was being styled by another.

"Thank you for being here tonight." Said Caesar to the crowd that was in front of him, "On the eve of the 75th Hunger Games!" The crowd cheered.

"We have never seen anything like this. And we will never see anything like it again." said caesar, "Because tonight, on this stage, 24 of Panem's brightest stars will vie for the ultimate crown. Tonight will be their final opportunity to express their thoughts." he said, "Our final opportunity to express our love."

Knox scoffed at this and rolled her eyes, "Love?"

"Stop moving!" one of the stylists snapped at her.

"And heartbreakingly," Caesar continued pausing and pretending to be emotional, "to say goodbye to all but one." The audience collectively groaned. "What a night. Let's hear it."

The crowd cheered loudly. "It's so exciting!" Caesar exclaimed.

The stylists finished her hair and makeup and instructed her to stand up. She did and one of them handed her the outfit that she was going to wear and ushered her into a separate room to change into it.

Her stylists were clearly fans of her in dark coloured clothing, specifically in black, as the outfit consisted of a pair of skin-tight black trousers with a belt, a black lace bralette, a black blazer and a pair of black stilettos. Her makeup was dark and smokey and her short hair was curled and most of it hung to one side.

Once she was changed she stepped out of the room and one of the stylists began adjusting how a few things were lying and then sprayed her with perfume. One of the stylists that did her makeup came back, removed her jacket and carefully brushed a bronze shimmering powder over her chest and added contour to accentuate her breasts.