Day 1

romantic

The phone is set to recording, you made sure it sits at a good angle, before putting your plan into action.

"Day 1 of stopping my hunter boyfriend from stalking observing people, at least temporarily."

You looks towards one of the trees before sending a wink towards the hunters location. A small gasp can be heard, followed by a chuckle and the rustling of leaves.

Not enough, huh...

Well, he better have a strong grip on that tree branch, 'cause here it comes:

"A poem, for my beloved hunter, who though sheer determination has managed to capture my heart..." as you start reciting the words you so carefully chose to express your love through, you can see a silhouette lowering itself from the trees rich crown.

And who it is! None other than your delighted boyfriend. He seems extremely pleased with your work, compliments flowing out of him as if he were to die if he didn't spill all of his thought to you.

When he finally reaches you, he greets you with a gentle kiss on the cheek and the word:

"Beauté!~" it would seem you have succeeded.

platonic (there is nothing platonic about this)

The cheap old phone from Crowley is set to record:

"Day 1 of trying to stop the unhinged local hunter from turning any of the Savanaclaw students into a rug." the prefect announces.

Yuu looks directly towards the bush to their left, stare unwavering, eyes narrowing as they mutter: "I know you're there Hunt."

There is silence... until...

SNAP

The sound of a tree branch echoes through the empty campus, followed only by a barely audible string of curses.

Rook finally comes out of his hiding. He makes full eye contact with Yuu.

A silent challenge.

'Well, consider the challenge accepted, you Robin Hood wannabe.' the prefect thinks 'I will display your hat in my front yard, just watch me.'

Meanwhile in the distance the students are quickly passing by, unwilling to be a part of whatever the hell this is. Someone swears the two have been starring at each other for more than five minutes already, neither of them has blinked in that interval.

It's on sight from now on.