Forty Eight- Finale.

"Who the hell is using that perf- Haaaachuu-" Changbin was yelling but got cut by his own sneeze.

"Bless you!" Sky said trying her best to muffle her laugh.

Sky could muffle her laugh but Felix, Aria and Seungmin couldn't. All of them started laughing out loud, making Aria's house echo with wild laughter.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Changbin yelled. "Are you making fun of my misery, you assholes?"

"It's just-" Seungmin started talking between his giggles. He was trying to form coherent words. "God! This is so funny. It's just that your punishment is cute. It makes you look cute, Changbin."

"What in the bloody world is cute about this?" Changbin yelled even louder pointing at the tip of his nose.

He had a bright red patch on his nose. It wasn't the only patch he had but it was the most prominent one.

Changbin was a Punished.

He didn't commit a crime. He didn't close his eyes on one either. He didn't bully anyone. He just made a little mistake out of being clumsy that almost killed one of his customers. Changbin mixed the orders, which led to serving a frappe with milk to a lactose intolerant customer instead of the one made by lactose free milk. The man was rushed to the hospital and saved but Changbin got his first punishment ever.

Allergy.

He got allergic to anything and everything. It started with some types of fabrics that made him stop wearing anything but pure cotton. Then allergy to smells started attacking his respiratory system, leaving the boy unable to use any perfume or even being in a place with someone who wore one. Passing by being super sensitive to sun that he felt like a vampire whenever he stepped out of his apartment. Ending with getting allergic to food. And not just any food. His favorite ever. His precious hotdog.

Although his friends ached for how his life turned upside down, he looked cute with the red nose. Because of him not being able to work or to get out and meet people, the five of them agreed on weekly gatherings so they would make sure he was still holding up. Those gathering would always be at weekends so Felix and Sky would be able to join them as they were still living in Busan, far away from the rest of squad in Seoul.

It wasn't different from how this friendship started. Since the day the five of them got stuffed in one car, none of them ever left. Even the two who where living miles away, always made sure to be there with them on days like this. Nothing changed since the day Felix and Sky's eyes turned chocolate brown other than how they grew fond of each other. Nothing changed since the day Seungmin's words got lost other than how clingy he became to Aria.

Aria, who was silent for quite some time now, leaned forward towards the coffee table in the middle of her living room, breaking the contact between Seungmin's body and hers. She slammed her hand over the table, making the giggling ones startle and look at her.

"Let's go!" She said nodding to herself.

"Where?" Seungmin asked, reaching his hand out to her back to rub it up and down.

Aria shoved her eyes to Changbin who was sitting in the armchair. "To find his Healer."

Seungmin jumped to his feet. "I'll be driving."

Felix joined him standing, throwing an arm over his shoulder. "And I'll be cooking."

Sky stood up excitedly to join her friends. She grabbed Felix's hand that was open waiting for her. "I'm tagging along anyways."

Aria smiled while looking at them with all the love she held for the three of them. She was proud of her friends. She was blessed too to have them. Her smile never left her face as she shoved her eyes back to the pouting Changbin. She reached her hand out for his. "Let's go, shortie."

It didn't take them long before they persuaded the Punished boy. Soon, all of them were heading to the car. Seungmin and Aria with only one shared backpack. Felix and Sky with all the bags, bundles, boxes and even some of Sky's canvases that 'she might need on the three days road trip'. And then Changbin wrapped in layers of clothes, sunglasses, bucket hat, face mask to shield his body completely.

The car started hitting the road with no plan other than starting with the customer that Changbin almost killed. They were sure that the visit would lead them to the hint they needed to find Changbin's Healer. His soulmate.

A loud screeching echoed through the empty dark highway when Seungmin stepped on the brakes, making the five of them jerk forward, right after Changbin yelled "Stop this fucking car right now!"

"Dude," Sky said placing a hand to her left ear to protect it from Changbin's loud voice. "You don't have to be that loud."

"And I don't have to be sitting here to watch you all flirting." Changbin whined. "This is TORTURING!"

"No one was flirting, Bin." Seungmin huffed in annoyance.

"Says the one whose hand is resting in Aria's nape!" Changbin snapped at him. Seungmin startled when he realized his hand was really resting in Aria's nape. The boy pulled his hand away quickly, messing her now short blond dyed hair in process. "Who the hell does that while driving?" Changbin protested.

Aria cleared her throat in embarrassment before she turns to face Changbin who was in the back seat with Felix and Sky. "You can't scream like that, Changbin. You are distracting him. It could lead us to an accident."

Changbin chuckled sarcastically. "Am I the one distracting him now? Not you touching him and playing with his hair? Not the two here next to me flirting loudly and throwing inappropriate comments at each other's faces loud enough to be heard by all of us?"

"Hey! Hey!" Felix snapped. "We didn't do anything like that."

"You did just three minutes ago right before kissing her! I saw that! I'm fucking here stuffed in the same seat with your brainless asses."

"Dude!" Sky said as she turned to face him. Her hands made their way to his face to hold his head still. She looked at him in the eyes. "Look buddy, you have to keep your shit together cause what you are objecting to now, is what exactly you'll be doing once you find your one. Be respectful now so we can respect you and whoever your soulmate is later." She said letting go of his head. She turned back to Felix, her soulmate and rested her head on his shoulder.

Changbin pouted sulkily but gave up and shoved his eyes to the window.

Seungmin and Aria smiled at each other before Seungmin held Aria's hand in his, intertwining their fingers together, then the car pulled away again to resume their trip of finding that mysterious Healer.

Soulmates.

It was how that world worked.

It was a world where you find your soulmate in the most unexpected way ever. They might be bonded since birth. They might be bonded through an item like a necklace, a ring or even a compass. They might meet and leave without even knowing that they were meant to be. They might meet in some unlucky circumstances as a Punished and a Healer. They might be still waiting to be reborn. And they might be one of the peacefully sleeping hibernated with no clue when they would rejoin this world again.

But eventually, they will meet. They will, in the most magical way that would pay off for all they went through. They will, when they lose hope in finding their lost pieces of puzzle. They will, even after a hundred years as two brand new persons. They will.

When they sky goes crazy, they will.

The End.