Kobayashi Sisters

"P R O F I L E"

Kobayashi Y/N  (Y/N-chan)

Race: Human

Occupation: part-time waitress and store clerk

Birthday: (Birth-date)

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Likes: "nothing in particular"

Dislikes: "a lot of things"

Kobayashi Reiko (Kobayashi-san)

Race: Human

Occupation: Computer Programmer 

Birthday: April 23

Age: 25

Gender: Female

Likes: be lazy after work

Dislikes: eggplants and hijiki

S U M M A R Y

Y/N hates relying on others and her family is no excuse for that. But she when was kicked out of her apartment due her problems with the owner, she had no choice but live with her sister for a while. She decided to live there only up until she can find a new house to live in, although when she arrived at the apartment of her dearest sibling she was greeted by a horrifying yet the most coolest creature she had ever seen... dragons.

⚠  W A R N I N G  ⚠

This story will go with the flow of the anime and manga. Please be warned that this book contains spoilers. Characters might act out of character since I don't know much. Also I'm not very good at writing since I only started about a month ago, so expect bad grammar, wrong spellings and basically things that you might not understand.

⚠  D I S C L A I M E R  ⚠

This is a book of fan fiction, which means the following chapters will features characters and story lines that I, the author, do not claimed to own. Most of it are from Coolkyousinnjya's manga/anime J小林さんちのメイドラゴン (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon).

Pictures and GIF are not mine and are from the anime and pinterest, credits to go their owners.