Chapter 1

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆━━━━┑

Kobayashi and Tohru

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

'Ah...I'm done with work.' said Kobayashi who just came exiting through the doors of the building she works to.

'The shall we go home?' spoke a huge green dragon. Kobayashi didn't reply but climbed on the dragons back, with that the dragon flew up high.

...

'I told you to stop waiting on me with that form.' Kobayashi reminded after a while of silence.

'But it's nice and cute.' the dragon replied.

'It's not.' Kobayashi blantly replied.

...

The dragon arrive and landed outside the apartment building. Kobayashi got off as the dragon magic itself into a girl wearing a made uniform with her horns still shown. 

'Kobayashi-san, what should we have for dinner.' the dragon girl smiled and asked. Kobayashi ignored her question and angrily say that her back hurts which make the dragon girl flinched.

'Your back is way too hard.' Kobayashi commented.

'Well not even a sacred sword can pierce it...'  Tohru, the dragon girl, replied proudly.

'My back is not excalibur. I'm taking the train to work next time.' Kobayashi replied bluntly.

'Eh?!' exclaimed Tohru. 'Trains are too slow, Tohru won't accept this.'

'You're way too fast. I almost fell off last time.' Kobayashi said, remembering she almost die riding the dragon in front of her.

'I can breathe fire! Trains can't do that, right?!' Tohru exclaimed, not really wanting to lose over some "stupid thing that the inferior humans had invented for transport."

'Trains don't need to do that.' Kobayashi replied.

'Dragon riders are cool!' Tohru yelled louder than before but Kobayashi calmly replied, saying she doesn't want a job change, making the dragon girl pout.

'Has Tohru became useless now?' Tohru mumbled with both of her hands on the floor, being (dramatically) sad.

'On the way to work at least,' Kobayashi stated which didn't help much because Tohru just continues to sulk even more. 'Fine, I'll ride you... once a while' Kobayashi added feeling a bit guilty and with that Tohru's mood completely flipped.

'Really!?~♡' she said with hearts on her eyes.

'So about dinner?' Kobayashi asked, changing the topic.

'Yes! About that...'

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆━━━━

'Um...' Kobayashi trailed off seeing the huge piece of meat at her serve at the table along with some rice on bowls.

'It's my grilled tail!' Tohru proudly say. Kobayashi continued to look at it but now in disguised before saying;

'Not good.'

'Eh?' Tohru exclaimed. Kobayashi repeated it making the dragon girl shocked.

'It's good with rice.' Tohru reasoned, oblivious to why Kobayashi wouldn't want to eat her tail.

'I's not good in either bioligical or logical sense.' Kobayashi said, still looking the tail in disguised.

'Oh...is this you being a picky eater, Kobayashi-san?' Tohru teased, notreally understanding the situation.