The Story

A/N 

Hello lovelies this chapter is gonna have references to rape and abuse and  in it.

***********************************************************************************************

Estel's POV

I close the door to Aspen's bedroom and Alex stands next to her door. I mindlink him "I'm gonna go talk to him I'll be back" I look into his eyes "We'll need to talk."

"It could be bad." he tells me "Are you sure you wanna do this alone?" he asks me

"I'll tell you if it's bad." I tell him aloud. I look over at Nick and he gets up into my space and says.

"You will tell him nothing!" he says with utmost confidence. "Got me?"

"I.." i try to talk

"Got me?" he says again

"You don't understand" I tell him "Everything is more complicated than you'll ever know." I tell Nick

"No you don't understand this is her story not mine you don't get to go and share it around to anyone." he says to me.

"I understand that but this wont go past alex."

"Fine, follow me." He leads me down stairs to an office and I assume it's the alphas, but Nick walks in there with no care in the world.

"Do you always walk in anywhere like you own it?" I ask him

"I do own it its my office." he says "So I will walk into here like i own it"

"What's the story?" I ask him, " I would like to get back to my mate as soon as possible."

"You'll want to sit down." he tells me as he flops down onto his chair. I sit down in the chair across from him.

"I'm sitting."

"Ok, well it all starts in the pack she was born into you may have heard of it, The MidMoon Pack." Well shit fuck goddamnit. "Her time there, as you may imagine by the look on your face, wasn't the best."

"What what is it" Alex asks me

"She was born into The MidMoon Pack" I tell Alex

"Fuck"

"Her father was the alpha and her mother the alpha's mate died while giving birth to her.' He starts telling me "She lived in the basement on a moldy mattress and a damp blanket. He said since she killed his mate she'll replace her." he continues fuck fuck fuckity "She cleaned, She cooked, She was the pack punching bag, She rarely got to eat she had so little food she didnt shift until the pack fell apart, She did the "mately duties" if you under stand what im getting at."

"Ok, is that all." I ask him, barely holding back the tears, I stand up.

"Yeah that's it." I leave his office and head up the stairs. The tears start streaming down my face. By the time I get up to her room I'm full on crying.