Daddy

Estel's POV

"A-alex, I ne-need you." I Tell him through the tears. I grab on to him and burrow my face into his neck.

 "What do you need, my prince?" he asks me

 "I need t-to-te-tell you, but but I ne-need to go down." I finally get out.

 "Ok you get comfy and lay on the bed for a sec and i'll go get Caleb to watch the door and tell aspen." He tells me. He wraps me up in a blanket and settles on his bed, and goes to get Caleb. I just lie there wishing the bed smelt like him but it doesn't because we just got here.

Alex comes back into the room and asks me"Do you want to kneel for me baby, do you want to kneel for daddy?"

"Yeah" I reply softly while sniffling

"Ok come here kneel on this pillow you can rest on me if you need to." Daddy Tells me. "Relax for me baby, be a good boy and relax for me." He leans down, starting to massage my lower back slowly moving up. He gets about to my mid back before he asks "Do you want to tell me what Nick told you?"

"H-he T-t-told me" he pauses and hides his face in alex's leg "s-s-she was u-used an-and ab-abuse by her own f-fa-f-father a-and p-pack is-is th-the sh-short ver-version" 

"O-okay my baby" he's at my shoulders now massaging out my tension and calming me down "It'll be ok she's safe now she's just down the hall being protected by caleb" he tells me as I sink into his leg closing my eyes the tears stopping

"Yeah" I say while nuzzling his leg "Did you tell her your switching out with caleb?" I ask him as he moves to my arms massaging them

"No she is sleeping and I didn't want to disturb her if she doesn't sleep well like Nick said," he replies.

"ok, daddy but what if she wakes up and finds Caleb and not you?" I ask him.

"Caleb will mindlink me if he hears her getting up plus we are just down the hall from her she'll be ok" He tells me while he finally gets to my neck massaging it while I turn to alpha goo at his feet. 

"Ok" I sigh into his leg just letting him hold me up. I finally start to fully relax and Daddy leans down and picks me up so I can lay on his chest and fall asleep on him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I startle awake when I hear Alex tell me I have wake up "what's going on?" I ask Alex and I move off of him and yawn and rub my eyes.

"Caleb thinks she is having a nightmare. She needs you," he tells me I immediately stand up and I run out of the room to her because my mate needs me. I don't know how Alex can stand knowing one of his mates needs comfort and care and not do anything. I don't have that type of discipline I would rather die than sit with the knowledge that my mate needs me and I can't help them.

I get to her room and I slowly open the door not wanting to scare her. I peak inside and she is tossing and turning and reaching for something like she wants something to hold. I walk up to her bed and find a teddy bear on the ground so I pick it up and put it in her arms being careful not to touch her. But somehow she found my hand and wants to cuddle with it instead.

A/ N 

✨️hello my Lovelies✨️

I hope you had a great Christmas and I hope you have a great new year

The Alpha and The White WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara