Transformers part 1

"In the beginning there was the Cube." The screen transitions to a massive cube with strange symbols on it floating in space.

Yang: Hey i recognise the voice, its Ruby but you sound wierd...

Ruby: Yes i sound a bit metalic.

Weiss: Silence.

Salem: Now where is my future husband.

"We dont know where it came from, but we know it has the ability to create planets and bless them with life."

Everyone was surprised at this and wonder if their planet was created in a similar way.

"For a time we lived in harmony, but then came the war, between some who wanted to use it for good and some who wanted to use it for evil, that destroyed our world and in a last ditch effort we launched the cube into space."

Raven: They have lost theire world for a cube that is basicly a wish making artifact. Hmph, talk about strange.

"We have searched every star on every galaxy until we discovered a new and unknown planet, called Remnant." The cube then got pulled in the gravitational pull of Remnant and crashed there. "But we came to late." The screen turns black as she said it.

Vernal: Thats it?

J: No

The screen then shows a bullhead in the middle of a desert and in the inside are soldiers, one of them is a familliare face.

Winter: Mom?

Willow: Me?

"I cant wait to be back at home and hold my son in my arms again after a long time." said Willow, Luitanent of the squad. "Im sure you will be back in a bit, the mission wasnt that long." Said one soldier. "Sais the guy who whined all the time that the mission was to long." retored Willow jokingly and the crew began laughing.

The audience began snickering at the come back of Willow.

The screen then changes to a lone helicopter that is flying to its destination, the base of the soldiers pick it up and order it to reveal it self, the helicopter doesnt respond.

Ozpin: Now that is strange...

Cinder: Why is there a helicopter in the middle of nowhere.

The base then demands the helicopter to follow two jets back to base and it follows. "43006, impossible, it got shot down... some thing is not right."

Ren: If it got shot down then how is it flying there.

Pyrrha: Is the pilot Jaune.

J: Im not saying anything.

The helicopter lands and a lot of soldiers surround it and everything that is electonic beginns make some strange things, "woaw, woaw, woaw, the signal is scrambled, it comes from the helicopter." the light then beginns to flicker. The pilot of the helicopter then flickers too and the rotorblades suddenly stops.

Bane: That was... me.

Said blades then slightly rose and went to the back to the back blades and some parts began rotating.

Adam: What is going on.

The entire helicopter then starts to transform into a giant robot that everyone in the audience recognise.

Emerald: Mercury?

The robot version of Mercury then starts shooting at everything until he reached the server building, ripped the top of the building apart and grabed the server and beginns downloading a lot of data.