Bloodborne

Everyone was talking to one another until J suddenly appeard and told them to sit back down.

J: Alright, i have a reality but, its...

Ruby: Its what?

J: Well, its going to be a very bloody one so, Saffron, please put Adrian in the room next door and the children under the age of 18 and above, go keep Adrian company.

Ruby: Why?

J: Please just do it.

Everyone was confused and the ones under 18 and above went to give Adrien company while the rest stayed.

Salem: Now, why are the children away.

J: You will see...

It was a dark night in the city called Yharnam, no soul was seen, it was as if the entire city was abandoned and the bell rang an ominous sound.

Ozpin: I dont like that aura of the city...

Everyone agreed with him.

The screen then showed a mass of humans and faunus moving in one direction wielding torches and very old weapons, it then showed a dog that is pretty much a zombie.

That shocked them as bit as they didnt expect that.

The screen changed again and showed a dead human with a wierd saw inbedded in him, the owner of that saw takes it out of the human and it took some parts of flesh with it.

That disgusted some of them but Salem became interested.

We see the man and he wears black pants, black shirt, black gloves, black boots, a black jacket that reaches the ground, a black mask covering the nose and mouth of him and a black three pronged hat, but the most striking features are the blond hair and ocean blue eyes of him, that is Jaune Arc or as he is known as the Hunter, he gave the saw a swing and the saw turned into a cleaver, he then walked away and towards the mass of people.

Yang: Alright, im officaly intimidated of vomit boy...

The heroes agree with her

Salem: Now lets see what he can do.

Cinder: What do you mean?

Salem: Watch.

Jaune then took a swing and cut one man in half and blood sprayed out of him.

Cardin: Jesus!

Ironwood: What the hell?!

Weiss: Oh my...

He then proceeds to kill the rest of them, blood flew, organs flew, flesh was cut, bone was shattered, it didnt matter, he kills all of them.

A lot of the students are terrified and the heroes are shacking.

The villains are astonished, the brutality he displays, the strengh of each swing is greater than anything they saw.

Raven: Damn, he can give me a run for my money if he is that good.

Qrow: That is an underestimation coming from you, he would annihilate you.

There was one survivor and Jaune went to him, he stood with one foot on him to prevent the survivor from standing up, he took out one of his favorite guns and aimed it at him, he pulled the trigger and the head of the survivor is now splatter on the ground, Jaune then goes away satisfied with his hunt.

The heroes were horrified and the students were pale, they pray to every deity that exists and hope that Jaune will never be like that.

Salem was even more in love with Jaune and wants him on her side at any cost.