1

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

The bell rang, meaning that classes finally came to its end. The students unhurriedly packed their bags, still listening to their professor's words about the new assignment. As soon as the teacher sat down on her fragile wooden chair, boys and girls rushed out of the classroom, heading to different directions. The three people still remained in the room.

The woman shifted on her creaky stool, looking at the two students from her blurry glasses. "Matsuno and Baji, don't you have places to be?" She coughed up, hinting the boys about leaving quicker.

"We are deeply sorry, ms Megumi, but this task can be only finished here!" The black haired male cheekily replied, still being invested in whatever activity he was in.

The teacher clicked her tongue, pulling out a magazine. She slowly flipped over the pages, taking in all the pictures inside it.

The boys, however, were too busy with their so called 'task' — their dear friend Manjirou needed help with his homework. If the job wasn't done, grandpa Sano wouldn't let his grandson get out of the house to hang out with his friend group. So now the best student Chifuyu Matsuno and his partner, who failed almost every subject, were stuck with this.

"Chifuyuu," Keisuke quietly cooed, resting his head on the table, "maybe we can get this done somewhere else?"

That seemed to catch the other guy's attention, "Like where?" He turned his head away from the dark haired friend and continued with the task — the easiest mathematic equation ever.

"Baji, you failed another year, so now we are the same grade," Chifuyu sighed, furrowing his eyebrows. Keisuke sweat dropped, lightly punching his friend for embarrassing him like that — the humiliation was on another level.

Even though the teacher left about thirty minutes ago, the boys continued studying. Remembering what the woman said before leaving, Baji shrugged, as his face twisted in cringe and slight fear.

"If something goes missing from my classroom, i'll make sure you two clean the hell out of this room!"

"And.. Done!" Matsuno smiled, closing the notebook, that belonged to the gang's president. Chifuyu quickly got up, kicking Baji's feet, so he would wake up. "Get up, sleeping beauty, I am done."

Baji lazily yawned, following his friend. "Give credits to me too, you selfish brat!" Chifuyu laughed, patting Keisuke's shoulder, "Ah yes! Credits to Baji Keisuke for sleeping the whole time and letting me do all the work by myself!"

The blonde haired guy looked at the window, admiring the view. Their classes ended an hour ago, and the sun was now slowly setting.