2

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"Chifuyu.. Chifuyu!" Baji called his friend out, waving before his face. Matsuno seemed to be daydreaming again, but this time he was zoning out too much.

"Huh? Oh yeah hi!" Chifuyu panicked, finally turning his head to Keisuke. Baji tilted his head, analyzing his vice captain's weird condition. Did he get a fever?

Before Baji could ask anything, the teacher entered the room, shushing everyone here. Long haired took his seat behind, loudly sighing in annoyance — another school day, which meant another pack of homework.

Eventually the lesson came to its end, letting the students loosen up after a tiring hour. Chifuyu shifted on his chair, thinking of yesterday — where could the girl be from? What other genres does she like? Does she go to the library frequently? Does s-

"Chifuyuu!" Baji yawned, slapping poor Fuyu's back, making the latter cringe. Blondie slowly turned to black haired with his face showing utter annoyance, "What now?"

"You've been spacing out a lot.. Did your mom not like the flowers?~" Keisuke emphasized the last question, making it clear that he never believed that bullshit.

Chifuyu nervously laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "Or is it that you found a girlfriend?~" Baji giggled, lifting his eyebrows and smirking. Chifuyu's eyes widened and he turned his head to the side, pouting like a baby. "There's no way. And take these glasses off, they're making you look stupid!" He whisper-shouted leaning to snatch his weirdly looking eyeglasses.

"Hey! They make me look smarter! If i look smarter, then i will actually become one!" Baji leaned back, defending his position. A few girls heard their conversation and snickered, making the first division captain get all flustered.

"Baji, i think you're more likely to get a girlfriend." Chifuyu said out of nowhere, catching his friend's attention. "You have lots of fangirls, why don't you just pick one?"

Baji took off his glasses, seeming terribly serious. "Let's just say... Not my type. Like at all. No girls catch my attention, you know?

     I'm just waiting for the right certain someone."

He sighed, looking at some girls, who went crimson red, seeing Kei. "What about you though, hopeless romantic? Still waiting for the one from your mangas?"

Chifuyu looked outside the window. He noticed some girl petting a cute cat, which made him smile a bit. "I may have high standards, but the bar is lower than your grades."

...

After school ended, Baji and Chifuyu both headed to their favorite hangout spot — a park with lots of homeless kitties. Before actually going there, they spent all their money on cat food and yakisoba to casually split it in half.